• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Latest List of CEO's and their companies that want to restrict your 2A rights

So these CEO's are victim disarmament proponents. They support policies that have led to the deaths of over 100 million people in the last century.

The existence of the means someone assumes that the political opinions of a CEO mean more than that of the "ordinary American" (about whose rights we should not be too concerned according to a former president)

The existence of the means someone assumes that the political opinions of a CEO mean more than that of the "ordinary American" (about whose rights we should not be too concerned according to a former president)
Good point.

Since I'm discussing past jobs in another thread, it brings this to mind.

When I worked at GD/EB, they "strongly suggested" that we donated money and voted for specific people who supported funding the shipyard. Years later upper management there was accused of FORCING managers to give money to these same people.

When I worked at Stone & Webster Engineering they did similarly.

I never donated to any of these guys. Call me rebellious but I give money only where I want to, don't give in to coercion and vote for who I want to!

Good point.

Since I'm discussing past jobs in another thread, it brings this to mind.

When I worked at GD/EB, they "strongly suggested" that we donated money and voted for specific people who supported funding the shipyard. Years later upper management there was accused of FORCING managers to give money to these same people.

When I worked at Stone & Webster Engineering they did similarly.

I never donated to any of these guys. Call me rebellious but I give money only where I want to, don't give in to coercion and vote for who I want to!
You've committed the mortal sin of not being a "team player." [smile]

You've committed the mortal sin of not being a "team player." [smile]
Damn straight!

And I did pay dearly for it throughout my career. However, I could always look myself in the mirror and know that I hadn't sold my sole to others.

ETA: And also I never feared that the knock at the door from people with guns and badges were looking to hook me up (unlike what happened to some of the upper management at GD/EB).

i see some names on their from my industry...Oaktree capital and Bain capital.
pussies.

glad to see my firm isn't on there. Shit we wouldn't even sign the ESG letter half of our industry is jerking off all over themselves about. Turns out, making money is the aim of our biz.

Friend or Foe – Pro and Anti Gun Business Database

If you are new to the site, this is a resource to add ratings for local businesses so gun owners in your area will know where they will be welcomed while carrying. Sign up, or log in, and add a rating. Or, simply go to the Places page and start finding places where it’s OK to carry, and places to avoid.

For those that have been around awhile, you may need to change your password before logging in. If so, use the Lost your password? link on the Log In page.

The site is much more mobile friendly, so using it on phones and smaller devices should now be actually doable.

Main Features:

Clickable Points of Interest: On the Places page (renamed Map to Places), you can now just click a POI and add a review. No more jumping to an Add Rating Page.

Manage Your Own Ratings: You can now delete outdated ratings that you added on both your Account page and on the Place Details screen. This will help greatly reduce the number of incorrect entries.

Automatic Marker Updates from Google: You will notice that when you view Place Details for a place that hasn’t been viewed in over 30 days, it will automatically update the data from Google. It will do things like update the marker location, notify if Google says the place is closed, and allow you to submit that info for review, etc.

Donations: I have put it off for as long as possible, but Google now charges for access to Place and Map data. That is still be best data available, so I have been paying for it out of pocket since they changed the model last year.

To keep the site ad free, which has been my goal for the last 10 years, I will try accepting donations to cover the costs of site maintenance. Any donations over what is needed to run the site will be donated to a gun rights organization at the end of the year, and I’ll probably disable the donation functionality if it looks like there will be much of a surplus.

When logged in, you will see the Donate menu item. Thank you for your support!

No Anonymous User Additions: I decided to end anonymous additions and require all users to have an account to add a review. This makes allowing management of your reviews much easier. Since I’m asking for donations to help cover operating costs, if there is excessive traffic from bots or others just browsing through, I may disable anonymous access to the Places page in the future. I initially required an account to view the Places page at all, so this is a change.

NRA's List of Anti-Gunners

25 Companies Cave to Anti-2nd Amendment Extremists; Scorepages Updated - 2ndVote

But there were also a lot that still appeared in leadership roles. And I would be surprised if an anti 2A company leadership change resulted in a 180 degree change of attitude.

For me at least these lists may sway me one way or another in a close decision but if I really like a product I am going to still buy it anti gun or not. Boycotting a company whose products I like better than their competitors because of their 2A stance, hurts me a lot more than them.

Full disclosure, as I type this I am wearing a pair of Levi’s. I hate their 2A stance but love their jeans.
I have a pair from when I worked for a cable company (they bought them as part of our "uniform". I bought a pair later one (knowing they were anti-gun) since I could pocket carry a Glock 17 in them. I don't plan on buying anymore, but should write to them and let them know that I LOVE their 560's since I can carry a Glock 17 with 17rd mag in the pocket concealed. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom