• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Last of my 'wants' fullfilled

Last of my 'wants' fullfilled :p:p:p:p sure....

I still have a couple of 'needs', which are actually needed, because, reasons.
But seriously... That is awesome. Are you gonna put a suppressor on that thing?

I'm in a kinda grey area, I might be getting another transfer. The local shop is saying 6 months +/- to get the paperwork done, but I'd hate to start the process then move someplace where I don't know all the rules. The can may have to wait until I retire.

I once thought my want list was filled( HA!) I am now on my second new safe to fit the things I have acquired since my want list was filled ( again HA!) I'm sure I will find many news things I didn't know I wanted. And that's only for firearms God only knows WTF I'll find that I didn't need regarding anything re-loading involved. Or ammunition storage. or hearing and vision protection (LOL) you get my drift. I think I have a problem!

I once thought my want list was filled( HA!) I am now on my second new safe to fit the things I have acquired since my want list was filled ( again HA!) I'm sure I will find many news things I didn't know I wanted. And that's only for firearms God only knows WTF I'll find that I didn't need regarding anything re-loading involved. Or ammunition storage. or hearing and vision protection (LOL) you get my drift. I think I have a problem!

Sounds normal to me.

6 months for which paperwork? Form 4s are about a year now. Doing a form 1 build?

That's what they are telling me, I specifically mentioned the year wait. They said 4-6 months to have the suppressor in my hands. It'd be really bad salesmanship to be that over optimistic on the timeline.

That's what they are telling me, I specifically mentioned the year wait. They said 4-6 months to have the suppressor in my hands. It'd be really bad salesmanship to be that over optimistic on the timeline.

Go on nfatracker.com and look at the rolling 3 month average. I’m at 270 days and hoping to only have another month or so.

Nice! And I'd never knock living in the South- that's where I'm from and I'm just an invader up here.

Sucks that we can really only do the fixed mag abominations here in Mass, but at least the Mean Arms loaders work quite well with 300 BLK.

Back
Top Bottom