• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Last local match before A7! Westfield

I hope the heck I can make this one Sunday! I missed NB last week so I need to get there. Anyone else going? I know many of you will be going to Bass River.

I hope the heck I can make this one Sunday! I missed NB last week so I need to get there. Anyone else going? I know many of you will be going to Bass River.
Not that I'll be shooting but what match are you talking about?

Respectfully,
jkelly

How's it driving north off the Cape after BR's matches? I'd like to shoot the side match and after watching supermatt's vids, the pits look like they would be pretty cool to shoot in.

How's it driving north off the Cape after BR's matches? I'd like to shoot the side match and after watching supermatt's vids, the pits look like they would be pretty cool to shoot in.

It's a gamble, Matt. The side match will delay your leaving the Cape too.

Great match today.... I'm glad I woke myself up this week! Didn't shoot as well as I would have liked but a great match with high round count stages.

Just checked the classifier- 4 Bill Drill. The HFs on that for Production seem insane.

Last edited:
man o man you sure do get the scores out quick! Beat me by an hour at least for Bass River scores. Waddaya do 'em in the car on the way home!?

Yeah- I don't know who did em but they sure did a good job of getting them out quick- 50 shooters too.

Great match Westfield

Just a note to say thanks to all for a great match out there
in the western part of the state.
Some long shots and many targets, lot's of aiming req'd
(which I didn't do too well on it seems [thinking])
9x21, thanks for doing a great job ROing and putting up
with us.
Thanks again.

Just a note to say thanks to all for a great match out there
in the western part of the state.
Some long shots and many targets, lot's of aiming req'd
(which I didn't do too well on it seems [thinking])
9x21, thanks for doing a great job ROing and putting up
with us.
Thanks again.

You are most welcome Dave, We had a great squad, special thanks to Paula , Dennis & YOU for scoring.[wink]

I'm still hoping Paul will put up his vids,
I sure would like to see that pit one, stage one movie! [rolleyes]

[rofl][laugh2]

Last edited:
You are most welcome Dave, We had a great squad, special thanks to Paula , Dennis & YOU for scoring.[wink]

I'm still hoping Paul will put up his vids,
I sure would like to see that pit one, stage one movie! [rolleyes]

[rofl][laugh2]

We'll see [smile]
and maybe for hdgun ......... oh never mind

The weather is absolutely perfect today...sunny, no humidity. Looks like it will be good tomorrow through Saturday too. Stages are great, mostly all of them are closer than they seem like on the diagrams. All I gotta say is that these stages are going to have some crazy fast times (well at least for the good shooters). :)

The weather is absolutely perfect today...sunny, no humidity. Looks like it will be good tomorrow through Saturday too. Stages are great, mostly all of them are closer than they seem like on the diagrams. All I gotta say is that these stages are going to have some crazy fast times (well at least for the good shooters). :)

Any vids up yet?

There weren't that many people shooting today so I'm not sure if they will upload any vids tonight. I'll be shooting tomorrow morning myself. Considering how fast these squads went today, the morning squads will probably be done before lunchtime. Technically half the stages (6 stages) are in 2 bays, so it's quick.

Back
Top Bottom