**LAST DAY** Friends of NRA Dinner & Gun Raffles - Uxbridge, MA - November 4th

There is a Friends of NRA dinner coming up in Uxbridge on November 4th. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Friends of NRA, they raise funds and distribute grants to local organizations (mostly gun clubs) for youth programs.

You can find the flyer with details about the dinner here. They are holding a raffle for the NRA gun of the year as well as other donated firearms.

Please feel free to fill in the PDF form and mail/fax it directly to the local FoNRA folks (wilfx) or email/IM me if you are in central Massachusetts and I may be able to hand deliver tickets to you. If you are a dealer and want to sponsor a firearm for a raffle it is deductable since Friends of NRA is a non-profit organization.

Hope to see some of you there!

This is the last week to buy tickets to this dinner. Ticket sales will be pulled on 10/31 to give a final count to the caterer. Please let me know ASAP if anyone else needs tickets.

Steve
NRA Patron Member

Last edited:
Thanks for the plug. It's a good cause. I know where you can get tickets also. Just ask me. That's me on the bottom of the form. The line forms to the right!

No Problem - Today is the last day.

Hi Bob or Steve
I just found Your Post and was wondering if there are any Tickets still Avl. ? If So i can take Two and meet You to give You the $$$ .
Thanks Bob
[email protected]

Thank you for the support.

I sent an email with details on how to secure tickets today. Today is the last day for ticket sales as we need to get a final head count to the caterer so they can order food for Saturday. We will see you in Uxbridge on Saturday!!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom