laser sights?

Can anyone suggest an affordable and decent laser that will fit the new smith m&p compact? let me know, joe
Four Seasons shows the M&P w/ a LaserMax on there website. I don't know if it is in the same ball park as the Surefire lights but at least they have them at FS so you can look at them

there is an M&P compact in the July Gun Gallery. I'll Link it here:

MP40c-small.jpg

That's a light/laser combo designed for short rails.

search for "Insight X2 Laser" and you'll find a bunch of info on them.

I would keep away from internal lasers that replace the guide rod. Replacing a solid piece of metal with a hollow one does not make sense. There have been several reports of the LaserMax internal lasers breaking and jamming the guns.

thats just what i'm lookin for Chris, Thanks. Thanks Davidk for the info, i that was one of the options i was considering. I'll still take any and all suggestions, but that light/laser Chris showed is spot on.

I would keep away from internal lasers that replace the guide rod. Replacing a solid piece of metal with a hollow one does not make sense. There have been several reports of the LaserMax internal lasers breaking and jamming the guns.

Another thing to note is that Lasermax internal lasers are not user adjustable for elavation/windage, they are set at the factory and must be shipped back if they get out of zero.

Can anyone suggest an affordable and decent laser that will fit the new smith m&p compact? let me know, joe

Crimson Trace has one (coming out or allready out) for the M&P that replaces the rear grip (I think it will be a medium size). You can get it from CT or from S&W if you want one with the S&W name on it.

Here's CT's link: http://www.crimsontrace.com/default.asp?id=784

have any of you used a Laser sight on a hunting rifle with a Scope on it?

Yea Redundant.

Or Used the Laser to paint a target for another shooter?

Back
Top Bottom