Laser engraving services ?!

Anyone offer this service around here or would that be something I’d have to ship out 😒 I wanna do something on my AR lower wondering if I can go local. Thank you

Anyone offer this service around here or would that be something I’d have to ship out 😒 I wanna do something on my AR lower wondering if I can go local. Thank you

For decorative/artsy or ATFE/NFA regulation?

ETA:

Pretty late to the post but I offer laser engraving services. Decorative, NFA and more. I do 2A stuff, promotional items, household items, tumblers, etc etc.

Reach out to me through PM here.

Locally you have some great options, even some board members. I'm a very very long way from new england these days. So I send my stuff to atomic engraving. Really fast turn around, and clean work.

outer limits does laser engraving,​

Outer Limits Pro-Shop​

Outer Limits Pro-Shop
Outer Limits Pro-Shop Conveniently located at 148 Centre Street in Holbrook... 148 Centre St, Holbrook, MA 02343
  • Phone: (781) 767-0044

Outer Limits Pro-Shop - Home - Facebook

+1, he's done a few NFA engravings for me. Good guy.
+1. I had an AR lower engraced by Eddie Coyle and it was while you wait and flawless. He managed to fit it on the small flat beven on a traditional AR lower - Crisp, straight, even. Much nicer than the "Very Nice" in the image below.

1659575367540.png

Last edited:
Several years ago I used Jack’s Machine Shop. It looks like they go by South Shore Manufacturing now. They are located in Hanson.

I drove down to get my NFA engraving done at Jack’s cause The Mill didn’t take off yet at the time. My brother drove his to Jacks from Hollis.

Back
Top Bottom