• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Laser Engraving Continued

So some of you may have seen my EPR. Yes, that's a pink & pink digicamo AR. And I keep bubblegum in the Stark grip just because. [laugh] This was my first AR build and Adam and I did the Duracoat job together.

photobucket-3904-1317587331141-1.jpg

Last spring, Weapon Iconography helped me officially christen it as the EPR during Acme's Open House Day.

photobucket-603-1317587279989.jpg

I was thrilled with their work and that day a bunch of those present helped me cook up an idea for the final touch on the EPR. I finally got my schedule to align with Weapon Iconography's yesterday and Mike and Mike worked their Photoshop & laser magic to bring my crazy idea to life. I finished it off with a touch of paint to make it pop a bit more. [smile]

Weapon Iconography's handiwork:

photobucket-4260-1317587475358.jpg

The final effect:

photobucket-3413-1317587354366.jpg

Thanks to Mike & Mike for sanitizing the bunny art, a fantastic job, and an even better sense of humor!!

This is fantastic! What kind of paint did you use? I am planning to do a paint job on my group buy zombie lower.

Some artists' acrylic I had out for an actual painting project. I wanted to be able to take it off if I didn't like it...we'll have to see how it stands up to firing and cleaning.

inerlogic:2054846 said:
that's AWESOME! :)
i want to shoot it next time you guys come down :)
(don't forget your mags!!)

it's not pink, but i just got my NES Edition Savage Axis XP :)

:p. I will bring it along next time and attempt to bring mags as well. I went home that night and put a mag in every gun so I would have at least one!

Ohh...that's nice looking :) most amusing and cool target choice I've seen lately.

No, cats are hated and reviled... Bunnies are cute and soft and fuzzy.... Hence, it's an EVIL Pink Rifle......

From my HTC EVO via Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom