• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Laser bore-sight

I'm also thinking of buying one, but nobody wants to ship a laser boresighter to MA!!!!!! [angry]

What's the deal? First ammo, now laser boresighters? Maybe I should move to NH! [smile]

Aimshot, SSI, Guidegear, Cabelas, Sightmark, and even Browning has one. Some are from the muzzle and some are in the chamber (with arbors if necessary).

I'd love to know what NES shooters are using and like.

Thanks,

Bob

The cheap Cabelas one ($40 on sale) is OK - and a good deal at the price. I also have a higher-end LaserLyte "Super Hi-Precision" one. They work about the same - the high-end one has some fine-tuning adjustments, which I frankly worry more about being off zero from where I think they should be than anything else. The point is to get you on paper, anyhow, not to do the final zero. If I had to buy again, I'd have just got the Cabelas one (which I think is a re-branded LaserLyte anyhow). It works and it gets me on paper. The rest is so ammo-dependent anyhow, it's not worth bothering before you hit the range.

brand

i have the S L ite mag laser boresighter. bought it bout a year ago.

it comes with various o rings for different calibers and has a magnetic
base.

it fits into the barrel and works very well both for iron sights
and red dots.

I would recommend some sort of vise to hold it very steady
while you make your adjustments. I can't imagine that \
aupplier would not ship one into Ma. this vendor must
be mistaken... you can but a laser in Office Max and use
it as a pointer.

JimB

Back
Top Bottom