Las Vegas Massacre. Will we ever know all the details?

Will we the general public ever know all the details of the event and this guys apparently educated choice of weaponry and calibers and the like. The news said they found explosives. Does that mean tannerite or a more advanced explosive. A surgeon on TV said the "artillery" (bullet) was designed to fragment in the chest cavities so the guy wasn't shooting hardball ammo. Do we know the caliber? Was he raining .308 rounds on those poor innocent civilians? So many injured a round might well have claimed a few victims. I wonder what the final round count will be. Will we get a single source recording of the whole thing. IDK but it just seems aside from the "human interest" aspect not much gets out. I guess the average Joe wants that aspect not details. My heart goes out to so many but I wish there had been just one good guy with a gun.

NO. Have we ever on anything.
My guess is that they are sitting on some details that will drive people into a frenzy, either he was an anti out to prove something, an isis convert, some kind of real leftist wacko, something that will stir the pot of some group.

72 hours and you're already talking "will we ever?..."

Do we need a second thread on this?

Last edited:
Considering they are lobbying Trump to keep the JFK assassination files sealed (FBI & State Dept from the report I heard) - I would have to say no. The last time frame for declassification expires this year - Trump can renew, modify or let it end.

Seen any of his pink pussy hat videos on any MSM outlets?
You have your answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is that they are sitting on some details that will drive people into a frenzy, either he was an anti out to prove something, an isis convert, some kind of real leftist wacko, something that will stir the pot of some group.

I agree. There is very little speculation like you usually hear after something like this. Even the fake news is tight lipped on this one. I doubt anyone put the media on a short leash and suddenly made them report the news responsibly.

That leaves me to believe that whatever they find is damaging to someone or some group. I could see them burying info that would make the left look bad. And if there is such info or facts I can see it being kept quiet while deals are made.

I think it would be interesting to know how many ar15's, how many ar10's, how many and what capacity magazines, round counts per caliber, and ammo types used. What (hand) gun did he use to off himself?

I think it would be interesting to know how many ar15's, how many ar10's, how many and what capacity magazines, round counts per caliber, and ammo types used. What (hand) gun did he use to off himself?
I read or heard thst he was shooting with top of the line daniel defense ARs. Why? A cheap $500 anderson would have worked fine.

I read or heard thst he was shooting with top of the line daniel defense ARs. Why? A cheap $500 anderson would have worked fine.
He was an arms dealer. Listen to the second interview of his brother. His brother did two interviews and changed his response 180 degrees from first to second interview. And I mean diametrically opposite. In second interview he had an ear piece in. Someone was coaching him and he effed up and said "My brother was an arm..........." before he was cut off. It's actually hilarious what happened next. He's a very very bad actor. Smells like a sting gone wrong. Who sets up cameras in the hall and the room? Crazy shooter or LEO's doing a sting? 40 something minutes for LEO to get to the hallway and then they take another 25 minutes to breach the door? That's a lot of donuts. Taxi cab vid that keeps getting pulled from Youtube you can hear two firearms being shot at the same time, + echo's. Smells like fish.

Will we the general public ever know all the details of the event and this guys apparently educated choice of weaponry and calibers and the like. ...
That one's simple: No.

The real question is whether there will be enough information available for those who are willing to search for it and educate themselves to determine generally what happened, sorta why, and whether anyone else was likely involved or aware beforehand. Nowhere near enough such info yet. IMNSHO it's unlikely, unless there is a trial. Even then it's only a maybe.

Some guy called into Howie Carr show yesterday. He said that very early into the reporting of this event he heard someone report that when the cops entered the room they found two "belt fed" machine guns on tripods. When he said it I remembered also hearing that on some news report I had heard that night. Then later the pictures showed rifles with bipods and nothing more ever said about belt fed guns. I don't get the mistake as any one I would think could make the distinction between the two. Did anyone else hear this early on?

If you're expecting a straight answer from Las Vegas Metro PD or the the FBI, don't hold your breath. The FBI is full of left-wing careerists, many brought in during the Obama years. Comey letting Cankles off the hook is one example, and Michelle McPhee's book on the marathon bombing lays out a convincing case that the elder Tsarnaev (Speedbump) was a long-time FBI informant. The FBI refuses to appear at any congressional hearing and answer any questions about him.
All I needed to know about Las Vegas Metro I learned from the Erik Scott case: https://lasvegassun.com/news/2012/jun/08/erik-scotts-family-files-lawsuit-against-costco-sh/ Three LV Metro officers shot and killed a disabled Army vet, West Point grad who was legally carrying and did not threaten them. Then they grabbed all the Costco security video records and claimed they were blank. The brass backed them and gave the cops "Officer of the Month" awards.
Las Vegas was founded by the mob. Until recently the longtime mayor was a mob lawyer. The Omertà is still strong.

He was an arms dealer. Listen to the second interview of his brother. His brother did two interviews and changed his response 180 degrees from first to second interview. And I mean diametrically opposite. In second interview he had an ear piece in. Someone was coaching him and he effed up and said "My brother was an arm..........." before he was cut off. It's actually hilarious what happened next. He's a very very bad actor. Smells like a sting gone wrong. Who sets up cameras in the hall and the room? Crazy shooter or LEO's doing a sting? 40 something minutes for LEO to get to the hallway and then they take another 25 minutes to breach the door? That's a lot of donuts. Taxi cab vid that keeps getting pulled from Youtube you can hear two firearms being shot at the same time, + echo's. Smells like fish.

Nope. He was going to say "Army Of One". He was speaking about his brother's individualism and drive, from what I remember. Then he thought better of it given the optics. He even muttered something about it when changing his wording, he said something about the statement being disrespectful to the military or something to that effect.

Nope. He was going to say "Army Of One". He was speaking about his brother's individualism and drive, from what I remember. Then he thought better of it given the optics. He even muttered something about it when changing his wording, he said something about the statement being disrespectful to the military or something to that effect.

I agree with this.

Back
Top Bottom