Las Vegas Gunfights - Who's in?

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Well this puts paintball to shame. Next time I'm in Vegas I'll have to check this out.

Located only minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, The Las Vegas Gunfights is the only gun range and entertainment facility of its’ kind. Utilizing Simunition Sport, a non-lethal training ammunition, our guests can enjoy a realistic but very safe gunfight experience using real guns. Engage in force-on-force training, throw a party in our authentic ATF Lounge, or sign up for . From first time shooters to seasoned pros, there is something here for everyone to enjoy!

The Las Vegas Gunfights is the ultimate gun range, featuring Las Vegas’ only 360 Sim Range and Gunfight Arena. We offer firearms training and gunfight experiences for everyone.

https://lvgunfights.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to Manchester nh there's a place that does simunition training. If you've ever read the book about the navy seal Adam something or other. He was blinded by a simunition round. Amazing guy got through a heroin addiction being blind in one eye and crippling his dominant hand all to make team six. Just to be killed by a lucky shot in his side. Goes to show no matter how good you are or no matter how much of a badass you play on tv. Sometimes it's still better to be lucky than good.

Adam Brown. Book is called Fearless, authors name is Eric Blehm. One of the best books ive ever read.

Is that the same range that rents out machine guns?

Also pass on the simulation stuff. Training rounds are still dangerous, and having someone point and fire a real gun at me is not something I really want to do. Getting muzzle swept by people on the trap field every weekend is more than enough for me.

Eff that. Did paintball for years, had a chunk taken out of my neck by a ball from a gun that was maybe a little over-gassed. Not that mine wasn't jacked up either. Looks like a good way to get hurt bad.
Paintball is honorable (for most). You get hit, you take yourself out of the game. This thing is just shoot the crap out of each other until you're out of ammo. Then go hands on until the buzzer....

This thing is just shoot the crap out of each other until you're out of ammo. Then go hands on until the buzzer....

This is the part I don't understand. They score you on how many hits each person on you're team gets to determine the overall winner. What the hell is the point of the all out brawl at the end? If someone started laying into me and I went "Harry Caray" on their ass I am sure a lawsuit could happen.

i'd give it a go but now......too old, too fat, too slow, too unresponsive and too scared. i'll watch!

I would honestly love to go up against a gang like a dozen of 10 year olds at this.

ODOYLE RULES

kramer-karate.jpg

"Kramer what are you doing?!?!"

Kramer: "I'm dominating!"

Back
Top Bottom