• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LaRue Tactical

dreppucci007

NES Member
Just wanted to throw out yet another big +1 for LaRue Tactical.

I had never purchased anything from them myself, but always saw their stuff on others guns. I needed a solid mount for my AR, so I ordered straight from LaRue.

Not only were they great to deal with on the phone, but they even delivered the item sooner than I thought. They had originally said 2-3 weeks for my mount...9 days later it came [smile] Not only did the mount come, but I got a LaRue hat, a bottle opener, a dry rub for meat, and a couple bumper stickers.

I just can't say enough about them...What can I say?...They've got a customer for life now.

Last edited:
My AR doesn't have a lot of crap hanging off it. But what does hang on it is attached with LaRue products. Their rear sight is the perfect solution for a fighting rifle with a non-magnified optical sight.

Top shelf stuff.

Just ordered a Harris bipod with the LaRue mount yesterday. They called me this morning just to say it was shipping today! I'm a member of their fan club. 5 stars.

Back
Top Bottom