Larue Tactical divorce sale

mikeyp

NES Member
this has popped up in a few places, owner is selling stuff:

FIRE SALE AT LARUE.

"LaRue Divorce Sale

Yep, you read that right, a settlement agreement has been reached, and I'm suddenly a single shot ... and the sole owner of LaRue Tactical.

Soooo, and go figure, it's time to have a sale !! LaRue barrels, triggers, polymers, our ultra-nice Stealth 2.0 chassis, apparel, etc. This is your chance to get all your Ultra-Precision Christmas shopping done at a savings. And help a single feller (me) out in the process ... kills two birds with one stone, making you a good Samaritan.

As some of you have realized, I sometimes make special lists from my sales/special offerings I've done in the past. So, I'm making my list and checking it twice ... and an undisclosed quantity of names will be pulled from the hat to get something way cool {cough}Siete{cough}.

To close ...
If I have just 3 tips for you today, they would be ...
1.) take your 81mg aspirin and your cholesterol meds at night ... because your liver makes cholesterol at night.
2.) whether or not you and your other half are sailing on smooth water, get two copies of "The Five Languages of Love" by Gary Chapman. Target Stores carry it. Both of you read it ... thank me later.
3.) Buy a suppressor and get the paperwork going, then forget about it. It will be a neat surprise when your paperwork gets approved.

Happy Thanksgiving Sale,

Mark LaRue"

You may have to refresh a few times, I think the page is being hammered

https://www.larue.com/category/promotions/on-sale/

For what it's worth - I bought one of his ultimate upper parts kits to build an AR for my wife for a Christmas present. (I used an ambi from CMCTactical for the lower because she's a lefty). It's quality stuff.

a settlement agreement has been reached, and I'm suddenly a single shot ... and the sole owner of LaRue Tactical.

On one of the many occasions that he lost it on Arfcom, someone questioned him on whether LaRue Tactical was listed as female owned to gain preference on gov contracts. Guess we'll find out in the future.

Nice sale prices, particularly on the barrels.

I own a Larue upper that shoots great. Recently I also bought one of their Ultimate Uppers in 6.5cm because it was a very good deal. Upper is ready to go. I don't have a receiver for it and because I live in Mass. of course I couldn't get a matching Larue receiver. :)

Fortunately I plan on moving out of state sometime in the next year, so I will put the gun together then.

Back
Top Bottom