• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Largest Airsoft Retailer in a 60-90 mile radius of Boston?

Hello all,

I'm looking for your suggestions on the largest airsoft retailer within a 60-90 mile radius of Boston.

By largest I mean someone with a brick and mortar storefront, and the broadest selection and inventory.

All I am aware of right now is Federal Airsoft in Belchertown, MA but I'm wondering if there's anything closer to Boston, or maybe in NH or RI.

I'm aware of Dicks and BassPro, but I'm looking for higher quality products than what they normally carry.

Thanks for your help.

A question (if you don't mind)....What is the appeal/application for an airsoft gun costing over $1,000?

I'm genuinely curious. Are there airsoft competitions, or something?

The Army Barracks in Salem NH stocks Airsoft, however... their main business is a 'faux' Army/Navy store, so their selection/prices might not be as good as the store r1dermon posted.

A question (if you don't mind)....What is the appeal/application for an airsoft gun costing over $1,000?

I'm genuinely curious. Are there airsoft competitions, or something?

I was wondering the same thing myself, but I have heard that there are serious groups that do the paintball type competitions, except with airsoft instead. Not sure if you have ever seen/handled a high end airsoft, but they are so close to the real deal, that if it wasn't for the orange flashider/barrel tips, you would be hard pressed to tell the difference. I was just in a place in W.Springfield the other day (Army Barracks), and they have a pretty massive selection. OP, not sure if Western MA is in your range, or not? That had a really sweet AR that weighed identical to a real one, with aluminum upper lower, railed handguard, etc. It even had a functional charging handle that released the ejection port, and had a replica bolt carrier in there (plus a little control to change the hop up function). Man, if it wasn't close $400, I would have snagged it on the spot for some backyard fun. Sad thing is that you can buy a real M&P22 for the same price. I have to say, though, that this particular rifle felt way more "real" than the M&P22, though.[laugh] They had no less than 20 different ARs alone, as well as most other popular MGs, sniper rifles, etc.

Last edited:
There is Airsoft Special Ops in Salisbury, MA (124 Lafayette Road). It's relatively new.. but I think they have a decent selection.

Thanks to all for your comments.

R1dermon - I'm going to check out Predator in Salem. Thank you!

i've been in predator a few times, since i do the pellet gun thing. the guy's a real nice guy and he'll BS with you for an hour. top quality selection at decent prices. im waiting for the day he gets a compressed air system in there, so i can grab a scuba tank and a PCP pellet rifle and shoot worry free in my backyard.

as for that army/navy store in salem...it's ok, not great. they do have a selection of airsoft and paintball gear. there used to be an awesome A/N store in lowell, im not sure if it's still open. it was on middlesex st. across from the rental center.

Theres a place in Attleboro that sells airsoft, paintball, and all kind of other things related to it. They also have some play areas. I got my airsoft from there but I cant for the life of me remember the name

Theres a place in Attleboro that sells airsoft, paintball, and all kind of other things related to it. They also have some play areas. I got my airsoft from there but I cant for the life of me remember the name

The Attleboro place is called Battleground Z. Their selection and inventory will vary with time of year - last time I was there it was pretty thin. I did buy my son's first airsoft there but its rather far away and I wanted a better selection. Their prices were competitive though.

Back
Top Bottom