• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LARGE PIN TRIGGER KIT for pre-ban Colt??

I have a Pre-ban Colt lower, Sporter Lightweight.
I believe it has Large Pins and having a hard time finding Trigger Kits that aren't Small Pins(mil-spec).[angry]
Looking for some recommendations and leads.
Thanks in advance!

Chip McCormick, JP, Brownell as mentioned, just about any after market trigger manufacturer. from my experience, I would say stay away from JARD but they do make them.

Chip McCormick, JP, Brownell as mentioned, just about any after market trigger manufacturer. from my experience, I would say stay away from JARD but they do make them.

It's CMC not Chip McCormick. They don't have large pin. Jp is what I would put it, get the hammer with it.

Nvm. Got in contact with TIMNEY Triggers.
Thanks for everyone's help.
Now to decide. Timney or Geissele? Lol

The USPS does NOT receive any tax dollars!

Obviously Geissele's are among the best if not the best.

But if you don't need the best and just want something much much better than Mil Spec, check out the Rock River Arms match trigger. They make a large pin one for Colts. It should run you less than $100. To the OP. If you can't find one for less than $100, PM me.

Obviously Geissele's are among the best if not the best.

But if you don't need the best and just want something much much better than Mil Spec, check out the Rock River Arms match trigger. They make a large pin one for Colts. It should run you less than $100. To the OP. If you can't find one for less than $100, PM me.

Thanks so much. I just ordered a CMC trigger.

Thanks so much. I just ordered a CMC trigger.

Ha. Was that sarcasm?

If it helps. I was a bit off on the price. Dealer cost is 105, so expect to pay $130.

AR0093NMKS
RRA Two Stage Sporter Trigger Kit
To fit large pin lowers both with and without sear block. Note: comes with orange instruction card.
$105.00
Retail: $180.00

Don

Back
Top Bottom