• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Large multiple rifle/shotgun/pistol cases

You might want to look at a Pelican 1740 - you'd have to cut your own foam, but that might be an advantage depending on what you want in there. I've been beating the shit out of various Pelican cases for years at home and work, and can't say I've ever seen one damaged that didn't involve heavy equipment accidents.

You might want to look at a Pelican 1740 - you'd have to cut your own foam, but that might be an advantage depending on what you want in there. I've been beating the shit out of various Pelican cases for years at home and work, and can't say I've ever seen one damaged that didn't involve heavy equipment accidents.
good call. I had actually ordered a pelican 1740 right as you posted this. It was hard to find something that was a jack of all trades, this seemed the best bet.

I'd sell you my SKB Hard golf bag case... I'm sure you modify some foam to support everything.

Back
Top Bottom