• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Large capacity wet/stainless tumbler

JackO

Instructor
I'm not sure if it's against policies to put links to other sites. If it is, mods, please delete the post.

The guy on ARF is building wet tumblers for sale. A lot of very satisfied customers. And if you are handy, the pictures might give you a lot of ideas.
Disclaimer: I do not know the seller nor do I have any relations with him.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_114/907679_.html&page=1&sr=0

Me and jasons are building a version of that tumbler as we speak. only difference is we skipped spending the money on 1" square stock and got some old bed frames instead (3/4x3/4 angle iron). Oughta be just as strong, except old bed frames are cheap(read, free) and plentiful.

I've got some PVC sections in 6", 8" and 12"...enough to make probably a dozen drums. If anyone else wants to build a drum, I may be able to help :)

Biggdawgs design is good generally, but I'd say the huge agitation paddles he built for his drums are overkill.

You can get away with much, much less, and it is every bit as effective.

Last edited by a moderator:
what good is a 12vdc motor? then you need either a car battery or a good sized inverter to run it?

stick with 120v.

Back
Top Bottom