• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Large Cap Mag That Makes Handgun Full Auto

Friendly reminder when you read a regular news story about something you are knowledgeable on and think damn they are stupid, never forget the stories you don't know the details on are just as stupid. All of them.
Truer words may never have been written

Well at gun shows they have those hi cap magazines that tell you how to make your glock full auto... Aka a book

The MSM will never get it right because they only hire people with low capacity brains.

possible..

OR.... more likely. Due to some change of view on gun ownership with the hysteria.

they need to move the goal posts and equate “high capacity“ with full auto. therefore ANY semi with a standard capacity is now a full auto.

“people are no longer afraid of ARs there fore lets drop the ar vilification and say any AR that has a std cap mag is now a machine gun.”

And if the mag is pre-ban, it might later be found to be lawful.

Good thing the po-po found that replica handgun and bb-gun rifle- imagine the tragedies prevented!
If the guy has no LTC they could still just whack him on LCAFD w/o license. Way easier to do that than an AWB violation.

-Mike

And if the mag is pre-ban, it might later be found to be lawful.

Could he have had a glock w/ standard mag and some stupid full auto backplate? No idea if those backplates are a legit hack like a lightning link or the coat hanger trick for AR's.

Good thing the po-po found that replica handgun and bb-gun rifle- imagine the tragedies prevented!

Those auto switches work. They are unreliable in the extreme, but 'work'. I talked to our firearms dept up in Harpers Ferry, they have an entire bin full of them. They test stuff, like the MG34(?) I was able to fondle, on occasion. I don't know if they are as 'big' an issue as the 'they' make them out to be.

That German machine gun is an absolute work of art. I'll never forgive George Lucas for desecrating so many of them to make a damn movie.

Not to quibble, but you could say the commas make the part about the magazine an independent clause. In other words, that the writer isn't implying the mag is one of the parts "that would make the weapon fully automatic." Granted, I'm probably giving the writer more credit than I should.

I think there's an outside chance that this dude read the Sten thread here and ordered a parts kit. And I'm not even joking, much. Because that article could easily be describing a Sten kit. To the media (and probably the cops), "the parts" are the FA bolt and the selector button.

Amazing, the world we live in. From reading the article, I bet the only "unlawful" things they found were the fentanyl... and the mag.

I think Picton's theory is looking more and more plausible. LOL. "If assembled."

Back
Top Bottom