• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LAPD Seized And Destroyed 300+ Firearm Collection Worth $1M

Perhaps the liberal elite government high lords in California have stakes in firearms manufacturers. They know people want them. Destroy all the ones in current existence, create new ones, profit. "ban" certain types of guns, invest in manufacturers that will make the new, approved kind, profit. Eventually, make those same guns with a government "kill switch", ban all other kinds, profit and don't be afraid of the peasants anymore.

That collection looks like FUDD paradaise, still this is FUBAR, I hope a**h***s rot in AK hell.

more guns than some officers had ever seen in their lives.

I feel sorry for them to live such a sheltered life

Officials said they were responding to an anonymous tip.

wow, the judge who signed that warrant need to be made famous

I don't see anything near $1M based on the contents of the list shown. Nice collection tho.

That collection looks like FUDD paradaise, still this is FUBAR, I hope a**h***s rot in AK hell.

I feel sorry for them to live such a sheltered life

wow, the judge who signed that warrant need to be made famous
Anonymous tip? I see an enemy's hand in this.

Perhaps the liberal elite government high lords in California have stakes in firearms manufacturers. They know people want them. Destroy all the ones in current existence, create new ones, profit. "ban" certain types of guns, invest in manufacturers that will make the new, approved kind, profit. Eventually, make those same guns with a government "kill switch", ban all other kinds, profit and don't be afraid of the peasants anymore.
Only 2 publicly trade firearms manufacturers ruger and Smith and wesson... neither tickles my pickle

Back
Top Bottom