• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lanza posted on gun message boards

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I agree with some posters....why are we talking about he who shall not be named? Them again, the more we know.....can't live under an effin rock either.

From Kaynbred's oprofile here on NES:

537 visits. If it's possible for mods or Derek to view ALL of those who visited the page wouldn't it narrow down some users on here who may be employed by some alphabet soup agency? Chances are they would have been some of the last to view the page before today, right?

Interesting theory, then again it still might not be alphabet soup agencies viewing it. I've looked at profiles at random that have had zero posts.

From Kaynbred's oprofile here on NES:

537 visits. If it's possible for mods or Derek to view ALL of those who visited the page wouldn't it narrow down some users on here who may be employed by some alphabet soup agency? Chances are they would have been some of the last to view the page before today, right?

Just went there today to see if the POS had any posts on NES

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I agree with some posters....why are we talking about he who shall not be named? Them again, the more we know.....can't live under an effin rock either.

You can talk about it, just don't name the mother****er. When talking about him, refer to him as the Newtown shooter. His name should not be spoken. If his goal was notoriety, then we should make sure never to mention his name, even if it wasn't, we should never mention the name. Refer to him however you want, just don't write or speak his name. And correct those who do in conversation.

Kaynbred? ...What if each letter was the begining of a word? maybe even a hidden prediction?

Example: Killing All Young Now Be Ready Everyone Dies

If so kinda creepy when you think about it.

hrrmm... haven't seen jose around in a while....

07-02-2013 06:19 PM
Eric64
Thread: Lanza posted on gun message boards

He for no reason implied I didn't tell the truth in my post

sorry, my original reply to the OP's neg-rep was a bit harsh.... the OP is probably not retarded, he just hasn't been around long enough to know WTF is going on......

Last edited:
Looks like he joined on 5/2/09 but never posted.

Interesting theory, then again it still might not be alphabet soup agencies viewing it. I've looked at profiles at random that have had zero posts.

View Profile: Kaynbred - Northeastshooters.com Forums

The views are probably mostly from Google and MSN and other bots indexing and reindexing things over and over and over again. Plus NSA and CSP and Newtown police of course. Now us.

You can talk about it, just don't name the mother****er. When talking about him, refer to him as the Newtown shooter. His name should not be spoken. If his goal was notoriety, then we should make sure never to mention his name, even if it wasn't, we should never mention the name. Refer to him however you want, just don't write or speak his name. And correct those who do in conversation.
Good point and idea, we could also change the title of the thread to "Newtown Shooter posted on gun message boards"

Looks like he also kept a spreadsheet. Time to ban them?

While Connecticut Waits, State Police Talk Newtown Shooting Across U.S. - Courant.com

In March, Danbury State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky, who will issue the final investigative report on the shooting, ordered police to stop discussing details of the investigation at conferences. The ban was instituted after the New York Daily News reported that state police Col. Danny Stebbins told New Orleans conference attendees that shooter Adam Lanza had created a spreadsheet of mass killings going back 30 years.

A suspicious person might wonder if there is a motive behind the delay in releasing the results of the investigation and the ban on LEO's releasing info at conferences. Like maybe they want to protect existing or pass new gun control legislation that the facts don't support.

that POS doesnt deserve to be talked about

This

Infamy is still fame. Which is exactly what the unique little snowflake wanted.

Edit: i tip my hat to all the other NES posters who made the same point.

Last edited:
You can't ignore this POS, as much as you want to. Maybe these are the hauntings that will lead us to find more of these sick f***s before they do more damage or hurt anyone else.

Not saying his name doesn't change anything. Ignoring history and refusing to know it has terrible results. Next we'll be calling him "he who shall not be named". It's almost as bad as those people in Austria wetting themselves because a bell in a tower still has an inscription talking about Hitler. Get ahold of yourselves!

As for his postings, it doesn't seem like it's anything out of the ordinary that you wouldn't find people on any gun forum posting about. If I had a nickel for every time an AK fetish was mentioned on NES...

People just want to read more into things than there is I think. Just because someone did something terrible with guns doesn't mean there is some hidden meaning in any gun conversation, or any internet handle he or she ever had in their lives.

Not saying someone's name is silly. People can't say: Adolf Hitler, Charles Manson, Lizzie Borden, Joseph Stalin, and thousands of other murders names?

Silly.... school yard nonsense.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

These pukes committed these horrible acts specifically for the sake of their own aggrandizement. Let me translate that for you: They wanted to be famous after death.

I try to not give them their evil sick wishes, and I haven't been in a schoolyard in 40 odd years. Is that OK by you? Just checkin'. I wouldn't wanna offend you by not mentioning a name.

And if the Austrians want to purge Hitler's name and it makes them feel better I'm all for that as well.

Just came across this site. Not saying I believe any of this, but I do believe our government is capable of (likely to do) anything to further its needs.

http://letsrollforums.com/sandy-hook-school-mass-f135.html

- - - Updated - - -

Just came across this site. Not saying I believe any of this, but I do believe our government is capable of (likely to do) anything to further its needs.

http://letsrollforums.com/sandy-hook-school-mass-f135.html

These pukes committed these horrible acts specifically for the sake of their own aggrandizement. Let me translate that for you: They wanted to be famous after death.

I try to not give them their evil sick wishes, and I haven't been in a schoolyard in 40 odd years. Is that OK by you? Just checkin'. I wouldn't wanna offend you by not mentioning a name.

And if the Austrians want to purge Hitler's name and it makes them feel better I'm all for that as well.

Yup. For the same reason the TV networks don't show some idiot run onto the field during a baseball game, we shouldn't be talking about this POS that committed these disgusting acts.

Back
Top Bottom