• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lame - Concealed Weapons Permit Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You folks just dont understand how useful that badge could be... 1- Suppose you are at your daughters house and the grandkid (7 months) does what grandkids do in their diapers... Suppose there are no more store bought diapers and you have to make one.... HA HA!!!! Concealed carry badge with Pin... 2- Suppose your family thinks you are a loser.. another score for the concealed carry badge. 3- Suppose a LEO stops you for a traffic violation... Boy.. one look at the concealed carry badge and your drivin home free... 4- Pickin up chicks... Do I even have to explain??? 5- Suppose you had to figure out what to supply to a raffle sponsored by GOAL.... (Jon.. You could use one of these at the yard sale this weekend.. build a new HQ on the proceeds). 6- most importantly, we could tell the brady bunch that they could probably pass one of their "reasonable" gun control laws by outlawing these things... Heck.. it would be a bargain at half the price

I think if I hit the lottery I will conduct an "infernal devices" shoot.

We'll run a test to see how many CCW badges a .50 BMG will go through... I'll just attach them together in a giant log or something.

That'll be right after the iPhone test. (which will involve shooting toy pianos and iphones, and then crushing all that crap with a bulldozer. )

-Mike

I think if I hit the lottery I will conduct an "infernal devices" shoot.

We'll run a test to see how many CCW badges a .50 BMG will go through... I'll just attach them together in a giant log or something.

That'll be right after the iPhone test. (which will involve shooting toy pianos and iphones, and then crushing all that crap with a bulldozer. )

-Mike

Can I sign up ahead of time? [grin]

You folks just dont understand how useful that badge could be... 1- Suppose you are at your daughters house and the grandkid (7 months) does what grandkids do in their diapers... Suppose there are no more store bought diapers and you have to make one.... HA HA!!!! Concealed carry badge with Pin... 2- Suppose your family thinks you are a loser.. another score for the concealed carry badge. 3- Suppose a LEO stops you for a traffic violation... Boy.. one look at the concealed carry badge and your drivin home free... 4- Pickin up chicks... Do I even have to explain??? 5- Suppose you had to figure out what to supply to a raffle sponsored by GOAL.... (Jon.. You could use one of these at the yard sale this weekend.. build a new HQ on the proceeds). 6- most importantly, we could tell the brady bunch that they could probably pass one of their "reasonable" gun control laws by outlawing these things... Heck.. it would be a bargain at half the price

Did you just dupe your own post? Lay off the drugs son. [wink]

How did i do that?? I guess that second bottle of jack was not necessaryhttp://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/images/emoticons/006.gif

sorry bout that

I lost my Concealed Carry Badge. It had the "Federal" Liberty and Justice for All seal so that it can be used in all 50 states. Do I have to notify the FBI, State Police, or every law enforcement agency in the country? Will I be responsible if someone uses my badge in the commission of a crime. It's "gold tone" which is indicative of a ranking official.

I'm surprised we have not seen a certain someone offering these badges for a discounted price and throwing in a Zippo lighter as an incentive.

-R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom