• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lame - Concealed Weapons Permit Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been covered before but I couldn't resist:

http://www.firestoreonline.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3674

SB-3022G.full.jpg

FAIL!

That's a great way to get yourself in trouble. Not to mention the point of carrying concealed is the concealment. What use is a fake badge, except to impersonate a PO?

There was a guy at AFS that wore one of those. My daughter always referred to him as "the creepy one".

There was a guy at AFS that wore one of those. My daughter always referred to him as "the creepy one".

Women of most any age have really good radar about that sort of thing. It's the ones that suppress their gut instincts in the name of politeness or out of fear of being accused of being racist or something that get into real trouble.

Never ignore your instincts.

Then there is my "packingungal" t-shirt - the same cops keep patting me down...you would think they would figure out I'm not really packin' [thinking]

They know, they just like patting you down! [wink]

+100 [smile]

One can never be too careful when searching someone for concealed weapons! [laugh]

retard-1.jpg

Well i found a picture of this man and well he has a concealed identity and has a weapon. Someone should give him a badge so he doesn't feel left out...

Then there is my "packingungal" t-shirt - the same cops keep patting me down...you would think they would figure out I'm not really packin' [thinking]

Maybe they are trying to figure out what you are "concealing" under there???

[smile]

My kids picked up fairly early that in addition to leaving carrot sticks or some such for Rudolf, that Santa should be left a small glass of good wine and a biscotti. [smile]

When I was growing up....Santa was a preacher and a beer drinker. Could always wash a good prayer down with beer....[laugh]...life was good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom