• 5- Average

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1- The worst shop

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
This shop is a great shop. The prices were right and they had a pretty good selection. I would highly recommend this shop. They also sell bait.

This store resides right where Martells Bait Shop used to be.

I am going to give this shop a score of 9. This is the best gun shop I have ever been too.

Yeah, if you're starting a new thread for a store, an address, website, contact details, hours would be a good start.

Yeah, if you're starting a new thread for a store, an address, website, contact details, hours would be a good start.

Talk to the hand because the face ain't listening-

Yes, the shop is in Laconia. IF you want to know the hours and street address go ahead and contact them.

Thanks for the bad rep point- I did post where the shop was located in the original post (see title: Lakes Region Firearms, LACONIA NH). Also there is no need for someone who is not a moderator to tell people what to post, if you want to post the address and store hours go ahead and post it, but don't tell me what to do then and give me a bad rep point for not doing it.

Also been there a couple of times this summer. Very helpful staff. Bought various sizes of ammo for reasonable prices. Since they are a bait shop (big fishing selection) I think they are open a little more than the normal gun shop.

Back
Top Bottom