• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lake City Army Ammunition Plant

Swift River Rob

NES Member
Alliant Tech receives $42 million in military small-caliber ammunition orders

Alliant Tech has received an additional $42 million in small-caliber ammunition orders from the U.S. Army Sustainment Command in Rock Island, Ill. Work on the contracts will be performed by ATK Small Caliber Systems at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP) in Independence, Mo. The orders are for the production of 5.56mm, 7.62mm and .50-caliber ammunition.

The source I'm getting it from bought it years ago. He's got 2 30 round AR mags and 1 20 round. He was planning on buying an AR but never got around to it, so has been sitting on this stuff for a long time.

So I'm buying the mags for $130, and the ammo thrown in for free. [wink]

The source I'm getting it from bought it years ago. He's got 2 30 round AR mags and 1 20 round. He was planning on buying an AR but never got around to it, so has been sitting on this stuff for a long time.

Wow....nice find....good for you!

You know you suck, right?

You know you suck, right?

Yep I suck bigtime. [grin]

I figure I had it coming though. I've never won a karma, or a raffle of any sort. Even scratch tickets I might buy once in a while are all losers! [laugh]

It is a pretty sweet deal, and although I told him it's worth much more (he's a friend), he said "I don't care, I paid 10 cents a round. Might as well give it to someone who'll use it."

[dance]

Yep I suck bigtime. [grin]

I figure I had it coming though. I've never won a karma, or a raffle of any sort. Even scratch tickets I might buy once in a while are all losers! [laugh]

It is a pretty sweet deal, and although I told him it's worth much more (he's a friend), he said "I don't care, I paid 10 cents a round. Might as well give it to someone who'll use it."

[dance]

How come I don't have friends like this?

Back
Top Bottom