Laid off. :( Product Management, Product Marketing, or Pre-sales?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey everyone,

Got laid off today, which of course sucks. But, I did enjoy a nice cigar and a glass of pappy this afternoon. Basically the small software company I was working for decided a product marketing team didn't make since given their churn and burn inside sales strategy. So I'm looking for a new job, which can of course be an exciting opportunity.

I've got a CS degree from NEU, a few years as a software developer at a financial institution. Then I started and grew a pre-sales team, then went onto product management and product marketing for a few years. If anyone has any info on a company looking for pre-sales, product marketing, or product management, please let me know.

Thanks!

Horseman508

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I work at Aggregate Industries, we're a pretty big place....corporate offices, plants and quarries in many different locations. Do a Google search for job openings in the Northeast region and if anything looks promising I'd be happy to put in a word and point you in the right direction.

I also have a good recruiter friend, I can pass along a resume if you'd like as well.

Good luck!

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are looking for some PM folks, but I think they want Cali based people. We also do have an opening for a QA engineer gig in our Westford office.

https://www.pulsesecure.net/company/careers/

Check out the jobs there and see if anything appeals to you. If so, PM me and I'll put your name in as a referral.

Good luck.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry about the lay-off- wishing you a swift re-employment. Hopefully your new position will be even better with great benefits- best wishes!!!

garandman

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Focus your resume' on one area: even if you have to prepare three of them.

We are planning to hire some inside sales folks, but we want them to live and die with sales so marketing interest would move you down in the pile.

wdcollard

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Send me your resume.
We have some Job openings here (Lexington, MA) where I work:

Product Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product Manager - Identity Management

kurtb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Would you consider working in Boston? In the financial district for another software company?

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
gas up the car, head north to Canada, and go fishing for a month! get your head clear, drink lots of screech. THEN come back and decide what you want to do!

daveyburt

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
yup - P-14 is solid.
He reviewed my resume a while back - gave great feedback and suggestions.
[thumbsup]

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
gas up the car, head north to Canada, and go fishing for a month! get your head clear, drink lots of screech. THEN come back and decide what you want to do!
I would love to, except my pregnant wife may object...

I really appreciate everyone who reached out to me. I am looking forward to finding the right opportunity and getting back to work asap. :)

Cape Gun Works

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi Wolfenkraft,
Give us a call or send your resume to [email protected] If you would be interested in working in the firearms field...Growing company! No promises, but we are looking for a good web person for all our online sales and marketing. Hired from NE Shooters before and worked out great...
Thanks,
Toby or Brendon

Top Bottom