• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ladyseed @ Dalton, NH Ridgeline this weekend September 24, One day only

nightpoison

NES Member
I can not believe I forgot to post about this. This weekend September 24th is a single-day Ladyseed event at Ridgeline in Dalton, NH

For many women, a rifle range is an unfamiliar and potentially intimidating territory, which is why we created Ladyseeds. A Ladyseed is an Appleseed designed specifically for women. It offers the opportunity for women to shoot, share and get to know each other in a comfortable learning environment. Of course, the women who attend a Ladyseed event will learn much more than how to fire a rifle, they’ll also learn about American heritage and how women actively aided in the fight for America’s freedom. When you attend a Ladyseed, it’s our hope that you’ll leave with new friends, a renewed sense of country, and an enhanced sense of civic responsibility.

If you have any questions visit Project Appleseed for more information. You can sign up at this Link, or feel free to PM me or post in the thread.

A great blog on what a Rifleman is is here.

This should be a great event, at what I'm told is an amazing range. There are plenty of spots still available. If you know someone who might be interested please get in touch with them. This should be a great introduction to those who may have been on the fence.

yes and no, it depends. Sometimes instructors will have loaners. I can reach out to the instructors who are attending to see if they will have a loaner available. Send me a PM if that's of interest.

I'm glad to see that that facility is still hosting Appleseed.

I ran a few Appleseed shoots there back when it was a SASS range run by the "Dalton Gang".

I still need to go up there and take a class from the current operators.

yes and no, it depends. Sometimes instructors will have loaners. I can reach out to the instructors who are attending to see if they will have a loaner available. Send me a PM if that's of interest.
Thanks very much, but she’s going to pass this time. We’ll get on the mailing list so as to not be finding out last minute.

Back
Top Bottom