• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lady freaking out over Armed Arab Business Owners in Chicago: Mad at Arabs using guns to prevent her from looting

I see it and all I can come up with is this:

15-20 years ago I found myself with my brother on an elevator in a sketchy building with 3 young youts in downtown Detroit. It's a long story.

They were speaking about 90% a completely different language.

Funny was my brother was heading up a medical research study and Detroit was one of hte bases he had to visit regularly.

They left. I mentioned that I was worried that they were gonna kill us or something. Brother turns out learned a bit of "jive" and knew that they were looking for a good place to play basketball. LOL

I literally understood 1 out of 10 words they said.

"IM A MINORITY AND IM PISSED ABOUT THESE MINORITIES TRYING TO STOP US MINORITIES FROM STEALING THEIR SHIT AND BURNING THEIR PLACE DOWN WHILE WE'RE OUT HERE PROTESTING POLICE TREATMENT OF MINORITIES SO IM GONNA CALL THE POLICE TO COME AND DEAL WITH THESE MINORITIES.!!"

You just saved me 10 minutes. Thanks.

Didn't watch the video tired of listening to foul mouthed morons complaining that it's unfair to be shot,beaten up while committing arson,looting and general mayhem.

You know... if Obama had a son and a baby-Mama, she'd have looked like Karensha. And, ah, you know... I think they are right to expect that... all of us, as Americans, are gonna take this with the seriousness it deserves and that we're gonna get to the bottom of exactly what happened.

The best part of that story is the followup from a month later: The homeowner wasn't charged, however Treyvon's brother was charged with felony murder for his involvement in the burglary.

Dah Naw Fayuh!! LOL

I'm not picking on black, white, or glen plaid people. But when your go-to is ALWAYS "it not my fault" you are NEVER going to be any more than a depressed ward of the state.

Someone just earned themselves a patch.

Attachments

• Roof-Korean-Morale-Patch-Color_large.jpg
    Roof-Korean-Morale-Patch-Color_large.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom