LA homeowner holds burglars at gun point, takes pics and posts to social media.

http://ktla.com/2017/05/02/chino-hi...ed-attempted-burglars-at-gunpoint-5-arrested/

chino-hills.jpg

It would have been better form to have then lay arms out to side, palms up and ankles crossed but I'd still rack it up as a win.

"(Zhang) got a gun so he fired a warning shot and was able to apprehend them until the police showed up.”

I really hope for the homeowner's sake this isn't true. He already exercised self-help, which states like Commiefornia don't like.

Epic fail on our would be Latin burglars.

Warning shot or not, they should have just walked away. There is no way he would have shot them. Not in Cali.
And why is everyone home at 1:00 on a Monday?

Epic fail on our would be Latin burglars.

Warning shot or not, they should have just walked away. There is no way he would have shot them. Not in Cali.
And why is everyone home at 1:00 on a Monday?

Student, self employed, works at night, works in food industry, works remotely, called in sick, or has Mondays off?

I am sure they will be released soon enough to be home for dinner.

Change the thread title. Not for nothing, but Chino Hills is FAR from Los Angeles. In MA terms, it's like claiming Worcester is in Boston.

Change the thread title. Not for nothing, but Chino Hills is FAR from Los Angeles. In MA terms, it's like claiming Worcester is in Boston.

If I lived in Worcester and was visiting Cali, I'd tell the Californians I was from Boston.

Anyway, why is CHINO Hills full of Asians? What if we called Mission Hill, Monkey Hill instead? Shieet...

Newton Jewton?

Last edited:
I don't think so. The usp slide is cut all the way across on the breech if I recall from the one I owned.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

yeah i'm fairly certain it's a USP. in fact the length of slide looks like a USP expert....if so that might be why the intruders all surrendered so quickly because they knew they were dealing with a straight up baller.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom