• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

L.A. gangs stockpile untraceable 'ghost guns' that members make themselves

The lower receiver then can be completed easily by drilling a few remaining holes into the unfinished metal shell. It is then ready for a barrel, trigger mechanism, stock and upper receiver to be attached.

[laugh2]

Couple SBRs in that haul, though. Where the feds at?

There was an article a few years back that described a ms13 warehouse in Mexico that ran CNC machines and pumped out firearms.

The fact that they horde 80% does not bother me, the fact that they (the gang) exist at all does.

LOL. They should make it illegal for gang members to possess firearms.

How are these guys passing background checks anyway? Geeze, they better eliminate that gunshow loophole. Derp

Is this going to be the new crusade? Seems to be popping up more

I've got a 6 pack of any flavor you'd like that says we see an 80%r turn up at a shooting, and bam, we are right back at the bumpstock conversation again.

After weeks of media conversation, the Trumpster tells ATF to change the law with out legislative action, and everyone who said "give up bumpstocks, who cares?" will be saying the same thing about the 80% rule. The precedent has been set.

With the "ERPO" laws, why can't they just take everyone suspected of being a gang member and confiscate all their weapons?
Because such laws are only on the books to intimidate and ultimately disarm the law-abiding.

Without dangerous gang members out there, the pols would have to actually make people's lives better and actually, really do something. They can point the finger at the gangs that get stronger everyday and say that they did "something" by passing some stupid-ass ineffective gun control law that only affects people like you and me (people that go to work everyday, pay our taxes, and just want to protect our families)

With the "ERPO" laws, why can't they just take everyone suspected of being a gang member and confiscate all their weapons?

Slow down there - these suspected gang members don't have licenses therefore they don't have guns. Donuts anyone?

You know what would be funny?

Ban 80% lowers.

Then Cody Wilson will up his game and improve his Ghost Gunner machine to make a lower out of a solid block of aluminum.

That folks is the next step in the evolution of Ghost Gun machines.

Ghost Gunner

I got your -80% bauxite ore processor for -80% receivers. ... I think that they will sooner outlaw making your own guns or go for mandatory registration.

49184_2000x2000.jpg

News flash!
Criminal organization that specializes in smuggling drugs, human trafficking and sex slaves not following the gun laws. The issue? The gun laws, report at 11.

Entirely staged Farce, to Try and create a pretext to start going after 80% receivers and reclassify them as "Firearms". I believe Congressman Jim McGovern has a Bill pending, addressing that exact issue, now in the US House of Representatives.

I believe this was also staged, to Try and start the "pre-conditioning" of the American people, that "Ghost Guns" and 80% receivers are a major threat to cause mass shootings, so when the next mass "shooting" happens ( For instance, this Friday the 13th ), don't be surprised that a firearm, home manufactured from an 80% receiver turns up as the cause ( Not "Coincidentally" ), that way Congress can hit the ground running with new Bans and restrictions.

Last edited:

Ban 80% lowers.

Then Cody Wilson will up his game and improve his Ghost Gunner machine to make a lower out of a solid block of aluminum.

Ghost Gunner
Still looking for someone to split one with me....or a couple people.

Still looking for someone to split one with me....or a couple people.

Just get yourself a used Bridgeport.
Cheaper and you can do 1,000,000,000,000x more with it!

You could start by making your own lower from a block of smelted soda cans.

Seems with the gangs arming up, they must want a war. I say lets give it to them.

Rules of engagement: Any confirmed gang member may be shot dead on sight. If they are captured, they are hanged.

Any suspected gamg member may be taken into custody, questioned, checked for gamg tatts, if found out they are a gang member, then they are hanged.

Its going to get down to brass tacks at some point, I wouldn't mind getting in the first shots right off the bat.

From the article: "Authorities said they are seeing more gangs turn to homemade guns as it becomes more difficult to acquire real ones."

So it is true.....as we've been saying all along, YOU WILL NEVER GET GUNS OUT OF THE HANDS OF CRIMINALS. THEY WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO GET GUNS.

CONSEQUENTLY, THE ONLY WAY TO DEAL WITH THEM IS TO KILL THEM.

Last edited:
Just get yourself a used Bridgeport.
Cheaper and you can do 1,000,000,000,000x more with it!

You could start by making your own lower from a block of smelted soda cans.
If I could just find a way to get one in my apartment......

Ban 80% lowers.

Ghost Gunner

Did they drop in price, too? I remember these being around 2 grand, so $1,675 sounds like a steal!

I'm going to call B.S.
Way too much work and Eric Holder sold them a metric shit ton of guns already made.

Holder is gone- they lost their source and had to turn to ghost guns. Seriously, that guy was such a POS, IMO more evil than Hildabeast.

Agreed that 'ghost gun' will put wheels on the new ban wagon. Not saying I have any but if I did and they were banned, F them- come and take it.

"Saucedo was convicted in October of assault with a firearm and sentenced to 364 days in jail and three years probation, court records show."

My guess is its more important that we don't deport this poor boy rather than getting rid of the guy distributing firearms to "LAs most dangerous gangs." I mean... we can just blame Trump and the NRA.

I'm totally understanding of the fact that conservatives and democrats might not see eye to eye on things, and each side thinks they are right... but this just transcends my comprehension. I read shit like this and feel like I'm living in an alternate universe from these people.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom