Kydex holsters?

>>Check out 508 holsters<<

Based on the "508" moniker should we assume they're locally made?

>>Check out 508 holsters<<

Based on the "508" moniker should we assume they're locally made?

I believe their made in Leicester... stumbled upon them at the gun parlor. Seemed well made but wasn't in need of a holster, don't have one and have no ties to the company. He has some in stock and said quick turnaround time.

I would look at Gamefaceholsters.com . Just saw these at the Manchester, NH gun show. They are made in Chester, NH and are excellent quality. They also offer leather lined models that treat your guns finish much nicer than plain kydex[smile]

I would look at Gamefaceholsters.com . Just saw these at the Manchester, NH gun show. They are made in Chester, NH and are excellent quality. They also offer leather lined models that treat your guns finish much nicer than plain kydex[smile]

7fa0b6421236e05d3469a28f6bc272d09614c9d8490997755e807abd9ec01648.jpg

Yup, I have a box full of Kydex/plastic holsters. Blade-Tech is very high quality for what they are.

I wear only top quality leather holsters . . . Milt Sparks for IWB and Brommeland for OWB . . . but very few here will invest ~$150 for a quality holster, so it's pretty much a moot point. It took me almost 30 years to come to my "ah ha" moment, so some here may come around given enough time and $$ spent on unused holsters.

I wear only top quality leather holsters . . . Milt Sparks for IWB and Brommeland for OWB . . . but very few here will invest ~$150 for a quality holster, so it's pretty much a moot point. It took me almost 30 years to come to my "ah ha" moment, so some here may come around given enough time and $$ spent on unused holsters.

I have -- Milt Sparks, Kramer, and lesser known custom makers as well. And in the end, I found that Kydex holsters work better for me. YMMV.

I ordered a kydex holster from Sentry Gunleather in October. If it ever gets here I'll tell you how I like it :/

Back
Top Bottom