• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

KY - Store Owner Shoots Would-Be Robber 6 Times

Authorities say a store owner shot and injured a would-be robber who Metro Police detectives believe could be responsible for more than a dozen similar crimes.

>snip<

Detectives say [Jeremy] Simpson robbed a Circle K gas station on Greenwood Avenue around 5:20 a.m. Wednesday morning. Surveillance video shows a man police say is Simpson point a gun at a clerk and demand money. She fills a plastic bag with cash and gives the armed suspect a carton of cigarettes.

Around 8:30 a.m., police say Simpson was attempting to rob the Knapps Food Mart when the owner confronted him.....

http://www.fox41.com/story/13873661/store-owner-shoots-suspected-robber

The store manager said it was "a glock milimeter gun". Oh no Glocks are really misbehaving these days. I think I better have a good talking to mine. And it is the nasty Fotay. Good shooting by the owner.

Last edited:
[thinking][rolleyes]

Apparently Glock is now a metric measurement.

Personally I prefer something that's at least "banana inches" long.

ETA: I realize that Red was quoting. Snarky comments not directed at him/her.

Yeah is is funny to hear it in the video when he says it. I first thought it was just a blip in the video so maybe he had said a glock 9 millimeter and it lost that piece of audio but then when I read the article it is a quote that it is just a millimeter gun. I think that is about the same caliber as a power nailer. Watch a out Senco theres a new kid in town. (Senco is power Nailer company)

The store manager said it was "a glock milimeter gun". Oh no Glocks are really misbehaving these days. I think I better have a good talking to mine. And it is the nasty Fotay. Good shooting by the owner.

so does that mean it was an explosive round? or just frangible?

Glock-Grenade-Launcher-AR-15-M-16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom