Kusiak Holsters, a small review.

For anyone who prefers a kydex holster as well as leather holster fans I want to give a shout out to Kusiak Leather. These guys have come a long way as they have grown from a small shop. It’s evident of their lead times now. I had entered a contest to win a holster from them and I won. Having already owned 2 already and having a Galco summer classic for my 642 I had asked them to make me one for the Seecamp. They accommodated. When I bought a Signature Holster for my Bodyguard, at $45.00, I had in mind that it would be a transition holster until I could get a more expensive custom. I liked it so much I bought another Signature for my Sig P938 when I got that pistol. These holsters are custom. I have no desire to look further for a different holster. By far the most comfortable holsters I have worn. They are also inexpensive for what they are, or what goes into them. Since their first Signature line, they have expanded to include what they call an Old Fashioned holster, my guess is that people didn’t like a glued together holster. The original has never failed me btw. I’m not sure what they use for glue, but it will never come apart. There is also an American IWB holster which includes a claw and belt holsters as well. They only make the Old Fashioned for the Seecamp and that’s every bit as nice, if not nicer than their Signature. So check them out, you won’t be disappointed. Anyone else that has them give a shout out and post up some photos with your firearm. Thanks for listening.

36B7AB41-3275-4122-B62B-D0E1232A0E81.jpegEF7FCF07-727E-41C8-8D83-6AD49BA23989.jpegED26635B-94E1-4E24-AEA5-D96572B477EE.jpeg

Last edited:
I must echo the positive reviews here. I normally don't do reviews of most any product. The absolute superb quality of the Kusiak Leather holsters is unbelievable. My first one was an Old Fashioned with an extra-mag option. After a bit of frustration in the break in process (their site does explain the need to do it and exactly how) this holster became the absolute best one I've ever owned. I'm now to the point of getting ready to dump much of what's in my holster drawers. I've ordered an American IWB and an Outsider OWB for a different pistol. More of them in my drawer will be getting retired now too. Eventually I will end up replacing all of my holsters for all guns with Kusiak Leather holsters. No more kydex for me. I wish they made a shoulder holster for carrying in the woods. Maybe later on. Lead times are LOOOOOOOOOOONG and some may find this a turn off. To those who think 12-15 weeks is too long a wait, I can say, the quality, comfort and fit of these holsters makes every day worth the wait.

Probably going to be getting even longer too. nutnfancy has recently mentioned them a couple of times is his vids.

Sorry no links....they are in his latest edc vids. Everything he puts out is pretty long. I sometimes put them up as background when I am working.

Slavic surname/Cuban heritage,started (?) in Miami, the family in law enforcement in CA and made in Texas; ok I'm getting one. Then I read about one of the family ventures being affected by a labor union and I decided to get two....

Neglected to add that I am calling all my friends Polish or not and directing them to do as I did.

Last edited:
I have had an IWB Kusiak since 2013 for my LC9. Paid $35 at the time. It is all I really know. My 1st IWB was a Mike's and that was short lived once someone on NES recommended this.
-ETA-
It was @Obie1 that mentioned it back in 2012

Screenshot_20210723-215335_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210723-215319_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom