• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kudos to GOAL for how they've behaved through this

Let's take a moment and pat GOAL and the GOAL staffers on the back for both staying classy during this while not pulling a disappearing act like the NRA has. Jim, Jon, Mike, Tara, Angi - good job. This has to have been one of the most trying weeks in your careers so far. Thank you.

Tara and Angi were the only ones there today and the phone was friggin' ringing off the hook.

I spent a day there last week helping to fill out raffle tickets and stuff envelopes. If anyone is bored and has some time to donate, give Tara a ring and she'll put you to work.

+1 as well.

At my club last night we agreed to pay for 38 newbies to get their 1st yr of GOAL membership. Going forward we will do the same for all new members. I felt pretty good about doing that after seeing them out in the thick of it the last few days.

I'll echo the sentiment. Very proud to be a GOAL family, as the entire organization is doing a great job of leading by example.

An extra thanks to Jim, as well, for the positive representation.

They're the best. Merry Christmas!

I'd love to go in and help out Tara in the office but my 13 year old truck is, well, 13 years old. If anyone from the Lowell/Tewksbury area is driving in to volunteer work in the GOAL office, give me a holler and I'll tag along if you'll have me.

Sending more money to goal and comma2a (how ever you write it short hand)
Not happy with NRA .

Yanici.... I wouldn't mind helping them out and I'm in Tewksbury pm me some info and ill see if we can pic a day.

I applaud the fine work that GOAL has done. They are at the forefront of legislative action on our second amendment rights. I hope that they all find time to relax over the next few weeks as the year winds to a close. Somehow I doubt they will.

Next steps for us? Want to do the right thing here. Its been difficult at work as folks want to probe my state of mind wrt the tragedy, Its been hard to discuss without looking like a gun whack job... F those idiots nothing I can say will change that... It s the others that I'm concerned with...

Really am impressed with GOAL and the NRA. Thank you guys!

+1...

Amazing how much a year or so can change things... I feel like not that long ago I was seriously questioning renewing my GOAL membership and now I couldn't be happier to be mailing out the check!!!

I joined the NRA recently and was holding off on joining GOAL untill this. The way GOAL has conducted themselves through this event has really made up my mind. Going to give them a call tommorrow and setup membership.

Back
Top Bottom