• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

KSA 91/30 Mini-Mosin

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
I've read about them and they look neat as all heck. I think they either have more replicas in the works or they are taking feedback on what the shooting public would like. I think a No4 MKI, K98, and one other (I cant recall) is on the table.

I have this love/hate thing for my Mosins, even a PU Sniper and a Finn M39. Not 'in' for such self punishment in a 22. Make an affordable Springfield 1903 22 and I'd be all over that.

I have this love/hate thing for my Mosins, even a PU Sniper and a Finn M39. Not 'in' for such self punishment in a 22. Make an affordable Springfield 1903 22 and I'd be all over that.
Same here on my mosins. I love to hate them lol. I have 3.......91-30......m38 carbine......m44 polish carbine.

The "love" part is that I got them all during the big surplus of em years ago. Never paid more than $200 for one.....the polish m44 was $139. Pitted bore.......and the seller knew it....but......don't ya know that rifle is still pretty accurate......fist sized groups at 100 yards.... For $139 it was worth it.....plus fireballzzzzz!!!

Years ago, at a gun show in Alabama, I saw a vintage .22 rifle that was used to train German army cadets. It resembled the K98K in size and weight but it was a rimfire.

Those were popular for the Weimar equivalent of CMP shooting and as training rifles like you mentioned:

That's not what this is, though. This is a modern-production .22 that looks like a Mosin, but isn't a Mosin.

$400 for a bolt action 22 is robbery
I'm not so sure about that.

This particular one.....yeah it's a bit overpriced.

But the cz bolt action 22s run $500 to well over $1000......and for the right purpose.....competition target.....they are worth the money.

$400 for a bolt action 22 is robbery
Depends on what you expect of it?
How well its made and so on.
$400 for a cricket with a mini mosin stock , yes to much for my wallet.
now make it full size , 10 round clip fed , with a side mount for a PU scope.....hmmm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom