Kroger/Moms fun

Bt74

NES Member
Just found this on FB. You can input any name and amount and watch the total climb. If there are thousands of 1k receipts with jackass names, how can anyone take this seriously????
http://groceriesnotguns.com/#

They'll run with it and claim the amounts as legit. Nobody will bother doubting them or looking into it.

I just tried posting random crap. Tried -50000 it made it $1000 automatically and posted. Then I tried posting random $0.00 things with names that stacked to THIS IS SPARTA for the heck of it on the list and that worked showing 0.

I refreshed the page and it all disappeared [sad] Look pretty bogus to me

I'm pretty sure crap like this is how they come up with their membership numbers. It sure as shit isn't from the actual protests where 4 childless old hags show up to be ignored by everybody there.

It's all bullshit, hardcoded in Wordpress, with some javascript to pretend that the submission is going into a database. If they are saying this is the Press, it is 100% outright lying.

These morons don't realize that Kroger nationwide is pulling in hundreds of thousands of dollars a day from a single store in no time.

I'm baffled by how they're so Hell bent on making this one chain bow to their demands. Screw 'em! Kroger's holding onto their balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dupe. Just read the other thread. Although, yours may have been duped.

Skulen iz besd lefd tu teechuz.

I see alot of names twice in a row, for around the same ammount, like $66, and if thats not wired enough for ya,

the fact that they seem to be taking peoples words for it when it comes to there totals dosent make this invallid, think that $300,000 is not much when it comes this kind of store

also the ones NES posted there might have just kick this one out of bounds for any real accountability

Last edited:
These morons don't realize that Kroger nationwide is pulling in hundreds of thousands of dollars a day from a single store in no time.

I'm baffled by how they're so Hell bent on making this one chain bow to their demands. Screw 'em! Kroger's holding onto their balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Local Fred Meyer's seems to average a few fuel deliveries EACH DAY. Double tankers at that. Anyone know how many gallons a half dozen tank trailers is, times about $2 something a gallon? And that's just their gas station. Store itself is always busy, everything from groceries to guns (you can buy a few steaks, a 30 pack, a kitchen table, and a new hunting rifle ON THE SAME receipt.) I love that store.

Back
Top Bottom