Kristin fisher or Dana Perino ?

One thing about Dana is that time has been good to her. From the Bush years to now.

59ef9782b914f025008b4571

perino-dana-speaker1.original.jpg

yeah, there was some crap headline about 2 weeks ago that Fox was changing the lineup to provide more coronavirus coverage so someone else was going to be in her timeslot. right....!

Admittedly she went a bit far with those comments, but they were certainly no more outrageous than what the leftist MSM talking heads spews continuously.
At the time she said it, it looked possible that it could have been a desperate set-up attempt by the dems to once again take down Trump. Judging by the barrage of BS the left has flung at Trump, from every direction, for nearly four years straight, her comments sound believable.

images

I dunno. The one looks young, and kind of naive. The other one, she's seen enough so's she wouldn't be buying into my line of crap.

Kristen is that young hawt minx that'll make your blood (and other things) boil in about 45 seconds flat without you even trying.
Dana is that experienced milf that will play with you like a cat on a string for hours.

Gotta go with Dana.

Welp, Since you put it that was. Dana.

Admittedly she went a bit far with those comments, but they were certainly no more outrageous than what the leftist MSM talking heads spews continuously.
At the time she said it, it looked possible that it could have been a desperate set-up attempt by the dems to once again take down Trump. Judging by the barrage of BS the left has flung at Trump, from every direction, for nearly four years straight, her comments sound believable.

images

What did she say that was incorrect? I guess FOX is afraid of the truth?

Dream threesome: Dana & Laura Ingraham. Add Mary Katharine Ham to round it out to even numbers.

Back
Top Bottom