• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kriss vector question

92G

Pardon me if this has been asked, but I could not figure it out by searching the forums.

if I am having a bone stock kriss vector shipped from out of state to MA FFL, is the stock kriss vector MA legal with the folding stock? Or should I have it shipped to my gunsmith for pinning?

AFAIK the kriss has no muzzle device or threading, bayo lug, or launcher. I am unsure if it has a pistol grip by strict definition.

appreciate input, especially from those who own a kriss vector.

I don't know 100%, but... Four Seasons has had Vectors in the past, I'm sure if you called them and asked if their previous offerings had pinned stocks, they'd let you know. I'd wager it's a yes. You can't have fun stuff here in MA.

And also I'm very jealous. Just saying.

[thumbsup]

Pardon me if this has been asked, but I could not figure it out by searching the forums.

if I am having a bone stock kriss vector shipped from out of state to MA FFL, is the stock kriss vector MA legal with the folding stock? Or should I have it shipped to my gunsmith for pinning?

AFAIK the kriss has no muzzle device or threading, bayo lug, or launcher. I am unsure if it has a pistol grip by strict definition.

appreciate input, especially from those who own a kriss vector.

no in it's stock configuration it is not AW complaint. a local MA dealer has/had? one on the shelf pinned stock, pinned on fake suppressor.
i believe it would be consider a pistol grip, but it's debatable.

for example a PS90 in stock config would be complaint..

thx everyone.

i also just found the M4 stock adapter so i could mount a fixed stock option instead of having to have the folding stock pinned.

You NEED this:

KRISS G21 Super V Mag 30 Extension Kit

KRISS Super V 30 kit quickly converts your Glock 21 magazine to hold 30-rounds. Easy to install, no tools required. Fits G21 and G21SF magazines.

Note: First generation NFML G21 magazines (circa 1995 and older), will have occasional functional issues that can cause the follower/spring assembly to hang up as the magazine unloads. Best results will come from using the newer generation G21 magazines.

http://www.rockyourglock.com/custom/KRI-G2130K.htm

You need pre ban Glock 21 FML mags- fully metal lined and drop free mags to use this. It will not work with U notch mags.

30 rounds of 45ACP in one durable Glock 21 magazine.

You could save yourself the extra transfer fee and time by shipping it to an FFL that pins stocks. They accept shipment, pin the stock, and hand it over to you.

Only trick is making sure whoever you buy it from ships to MA. That can be a real PITA.

Back
Top Bottom