Kriss .45 Carbine (Vector)

Does anyone know of a public range in Mass or NH that rents one of these? I've wanted to test fire one of these before dropping $1800 on a new toy.

Sibb meet rudiewhitebwoy

rudiewhitebwoy meet Sibb

on your first date, it's customary for the guy with the gun to be treated to free ammo by the guy who wants to shoot the gun

I've seen a bunch of vids up on YouTube and man it looks great. I'm working on the wife and hope to get the green light soon.

It is far easier to ask for her forgiveness, than to ask for her permission.

Ain't that the truth. I had no intention of buying this gun, I told Matt @ Four Seasons to throw my cell number away. I went down there with two revolvers and a shotgun to put on consignment in order to justify buying the the Kriss. I've never done that before. I have a Glock 30 & 21, same mags, a no brainer.

Okay Sibb, I'm a cheap date, you bring the ammo to my club and it's all good. The problem would be the scheduling. I never really know what's going on until the last second. You're closer to my club than I am so tell me what nights you are free and until how late. I usually go between 9:00 & 11:00 at night. Never on Tuesday or every other Thursday.

Does anyone know of a public range in Mass or NH that rents one of these? I've wanted to test fire one of these before dropping $1800 on a new toy.

Go green and you might be lucky enough to try another members Super V at one of our shoots before you decide to purchase. The KRISS is a real nice platform.

I have one too. If you're looking for a sub gun, buy it. It's expensive, but is everything it's advertised to be.

They sell a factory SBR that costs exactly the same amount as the rifle version...so if you can get CLEO signoff and have the $200 for the stamp...go that route.

It's a lot cheaper than my HK USC to UMP coversion (I'm not even going to give final price because it still makes me sick). I like it and all but it's honestly not worth the final price (maybe if it was full auto). I thought about selling it and purchasing the Kriss... Someday.

:( I need to put the Kriss on the back burner, the wife got me with the "we just had a baby speech". But not the normal speech it was the more insidious version with the "but if you think we can afford it' clause. Sigh.

see post #10

Any one remember the add from the guy selling the sport bike with less than a hundred miles on it because his wife was making him?

Under reason for sale he put that "apparently 'do what ever the eff you want' doesn't mean what I thought it meant"

Back
Top Bottom