Krazy Customs Firearm Cerakoting

Minuteman Armament

Dealer
NES Member
I just got my G34 back from Eric and Krazy Kustoms in Wilmington and wanted to spread the word to anyone in the area who wants an expert doing a cerakote job for them. Eric runs a shop where they've done auto restorations, motorcycle & car paint jobs, and a bunch of other stuff. I don't want to speak for him, but it looks like he can paint just about anything you want.

I didn't get any fancy designs but he can do those as well. So good that you would think they were hydro dripped. I learned about him through some customers and decided I wanted a gun tricked out so I sent it his way and I could not be more impressed with how it turned out. He's anal about doing a perfect job, so you don't have to worry about cut corners. One of the nicest business owners I have met, besides myself.

IMG_3793.JPGIMG_3795.JPGIMG_3794.JPG

Here is one of his personal guns

IMG_3797.JPG

Last edited:
Can I ask why you did that scheme?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You don't like it? I wanted something unique. I saw this gun at shot show this year and it was a big favorite.

16122596_734434156711643_7622267203101917184_n.jpg

You guys do great work. Looks smooth.

Its not my thing.... The battleworn thing is super douchey imo.

The nerf gun scheme is pretty cool but again not my style.

I have know Eric for over a decade and his work on custom cars and motorcycles are among the best in the country. I was beyond excited when I heard he was now doing firearms. Now that he has been discovered here I better hurry up and get my stuff to him...

Nicely done, but I'm not a fan of making a real gun look like a toy.
Agreed. Maybe it has something to do with being a parent, not wanting there to be any confusion.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Maybe it has something to do with being a parent, not wanting there to be any confusion.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Funny you say that. My dad did not alloy "toy" guns in our house. Had a BB gun as far back as I can remember. My dad had us handle it as if it was as real as any other real gun. Although that didn't keep us from being stupid with BB guns.
I'm not a fan of the colors but I think that maybe bright and lighter colors might be a tad harder to do well? We all like what we like.

I like it, I think it looks good. I like how the red barrel looks enough like an orange tip to pass - I'd hate to see you try to wriggle out of the spaghetti of charges that would stem from a toy gun without an orange tip that turned out be a real gun that looked like a toy.

That's probably the safest gun in the world because it has a safety orange frame.
You could walk around all day with that gun open carry and nobody will even notice.
"They" won't be looking for a toy painted gun.
Kind of like when Peter Griffin was in Vietnam....
[video=youtube_share;eNJz_uWN3g8]http://youtu.be/eNJz_uWN3g8[/video]

My rule was a toy gun had to look like a toy. And anything that propelled a potentially dangerous projectile was not a toy. So a BB gun wasn't a toy and would be treated as a BB GUN, paintball gun was also not a toy (we didn't lock them up but they knew not to treat then like a super-soaker). Nerf and Super-Soakers had to look like toys and could be used to ambush anyone, but no super-soakers in the house.

When I was growing up we didn't have real guns in the house until I took up shooting at 13 (other than my grandfather's antique .118 cal BB pistol, and a CO2 BB/Pellet rifle I got at 10). As a kid I certainly had "toy" guns, and back then they sort of looked based on real guns, but they didn't do it very well.

Nothing stops kids from being stupid kids. You just try to keep it limited and keep them from doing serious harm to themselves or others.

Funny you say that. My dad did not alloy "toy" guns in our house. Had a BB gun as far back as I can remember. My dad had us handle it as if it was as real as any other real gun. Although that didn't keep us from being stupid with BB guns.
I'm not a fan of the colors but I think that maybe bright and lighter colors might be a tad harder to do well? We all like what we like.

I have know Eric for over a decade and his work on custom cars and motorcycles are among the best in the country. I was beyond excited when I heard he was now doing firearms. Now that he has been discovered here I better hurry up and get my stuff to him...

This...
I have known Eric and his partner Jesse for years. They do an amazing job.
Busy shop. Worth the money and the wait

Do you have any issue feeding the rubber darts? Lol.

How durable is the cerakote over the polymer / barrel? I would be afraid to mess it up such a nice paint job!

Very durable. Most guns that aren't anodized or blued (not black) are cerakoted.

attachment.php

Is it still lethal?

I think it's even more life.

I didn't paint it to look like a toy, just something unique that I like. Not worried about that, I can't think of a scenario where someone would be playing with it. Gun classes and shooting ranges is where she'll be shown off.

If you had to pull it out in a CC scenario it would give you extra WTF seconds from a perp.

I'm not sure on the scheme but execution of the paint job looks really good.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Neat, but not my cup of tea. To each his own.

Now that slide on Eric's personal gun. OOOOO LA LA! It serves no purpose whatsoever but I LIKE it!

Thst AR would actually be a pretty good training tool on how its assembled and functions. Each part is highlighted for easy identification.
It reminds me of when i was a kid id take apart my gi joes and swap body parts to make a new guy.

You need to do a double barrel shotgun with each barrel a different color.

Last edited:
Thst AR would actually be a pretty good training tool on how its assembled and functions. Each part is highlighted for easy identification.
It reminds me of when i was a kid id take apart my gi joes and swap body parts to make a new guy.

You need to do a double barrel shotgun with each barrel a different color.

Absolutely right. These colored guns do help for any instructional classes.

Back
Top Bottom