Krav Maga

I am thinking of taking a self-defense class using Krav Maga. I was wondering if anyone has experience in this, and what they thought about it?

Been practicing Krav for 3+ years. It is a great workout and get set of skills to have. I find it is some of the most realistic self-defense that I've practiced. Not flashy, just effective.
You should check it out and decide for yourself. Opinions are like......well you know. Ask 10 people get 10 different answers.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

KM is one of the most direct, effective things you can learn. It's about learning how to actually harm another human being, not play fight someone with the same skills or subdue an attacker for arrest. It also is probably the least reliant on physical strength.

If you don't like the idea of sticking your fingers IN someone's eyes, hitting them in the throat hard enough to kill them or kicking someone as hard as you physically can in the groin this style is not for you [laugh]

Thanks for the info. I have a free class this Saturday morning to see how things are done with Krav Maga. Then I can decide if I want to continue.

just remember karate is the dane cook of martial arts... Isis agents use krav maga!!! Someone call kenny loggins cause ur in the danger zone!!

Back
Top Bottom