• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

kompaktpistole assembled in Arkansas

The feature gun in this months NRA rag is the Walther PPK/s. In stainless with wood grips. It's really a sharp looking little piece. The write up says it has a much improved trigger DA/SA trigger over the older models. So lets hear about Walthers from the Walthers people. Especially owners of newer PPK/S,s

I always wanted to buy one, bit the The PPK reviews seem to be on opposite sides.

Seems that people either like them, or think they are a POS. And usually people dont fo into great detail about why they like then or hate them. And most of them sont own the gu anymore, so there is a reason they got rid of it.

So, why is that? Reliability? Not comfortable? Cheap parts? ...

So, why is that? Reliability? Not comfortable? Cheap parts? ...

Mostly reliability and recoil are the issues with the American-made PPKs. I owned a .22 PPK/S and I loved the ergonomics on that gun. Perfect for my hands and a small gun, similar to the BHP for bigger handguns for me. Just the best handling.

That, and the insane DA trigger pulls.

The gun is also highly dated in the modern CCW market.

I still own a P-22. I took it apart to clean, once, then decided to never attempt again. Been shooting for 9 years. Cant kill it.

Back
Top Bottom