• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Know your enemy

These people (particularly the ones that are actually in office, or seeking office) are horrendously dangerous though because they don't show their hand, but when its politically expedient to do so, they will promptly throw you under the bus. So voters have a tendency to ignore them until it's too late, etc. We've seen that movie too many times before. Like he was always a flip flopper, etc... but fun example.... back when Sen. Arlen Sphincter was in the Senate.... if I recall correctly, AWB comes out, he fails to show on a key senate vote that could have tanked the 1994 AWB. So while at that point he might not have been a declared enemy of 2A, people rested because they assumed "because republican" that he would A. show and B. vote party line. Neither happened.

You can tolerate this stuff on a non that isn't in office. I get that. It should never be tolerated in a politician. They should pick a side, shit or get off the pot... otherwise they are going to vote anti 9 out of 10 times if pushed.

Look at what happened with that f***er governor in VT as a graphic, recent example of this. He could have likely tanked the whole thing but because he rubber stamps it, antis
win. (despite not having serious anti street cred before this).

-Mike

OK, very good points. I'll concede that you and @Dench are on the mark.

It's a good thing that the left is being so bold right now.
Hell, I want it to get a lot worse for firearm owners.
So they finally wake up to the facts of the current political climate we live in now.
If the left was nicer most firearm owners wouldn't even think about what it is they are really up to.

We know how to obey our laws and disobey the laws that run contrary to our constitution.

With how afraid our society is of even the sight of an empty shell casing, what are we truely worried about?
Imagine the havock a few thousand rounds of empty shell casings would do to our emergency services if they were just tossed out of a moving vehicle.

I don't think they realize just how vast the US is and of the monumental task of searching everywhere for them..[wave]

If they thought crime and gun violence was bad before, wait till they see it after they institute the confiscation orders![rofl]

So thank you all you crazy left peoples.
You are only waking up the slow and slightly mentally challenged firearm owners that thought that you weren't actually coming for them![slap]

Last edited:
Can anyone vouch for or against the whitening toothpaste?
It will wear down your enamel and damage your teeth.

People white bright white blueish teeth look silly.

What looks even more gross is when those white teeth get a bit dull due to healthy natural foods.

Then the teeth look even worse than they did to begin with.

If you wonder what healthy teeth look like, it's the color of your teeth after the dentist.

Before you go out and buy all that teeth whitening crap- do this...

Put a dab of normal toothpaste on a wash cloth and with your finger polish your teeth.
You will find that will take out any stains like from coffee, tea, or wine.

Tooth whitening is only a temporary fix- much like cosmetic surgery.

Eventually reality and time will set in and you will end up much worse in the long run.

The best tooth paste you can get is Toms of Maine. Get the ones with fluoride which is a chemical that gets absorbed into the pours of the teeth and protects from decay.

This go time is an absolute illusion. It never arrives at the right time.

Was there a go time when Hitler took over France? New pro-Nazi government was created and ladies of the night learned German.
Was there a go time when 500,000 Soviets invaded Czechoslovakia in 1968?

When everything is destroyed first, and there is nothing left for you, you have nothing to lose anymore, then, with great loses, go time arrives.

It's not just the leftists. I've met plenty of conservatives who have no problem naming a list of firearms people don't need.

The only good part about the left is they are easily predictable with 2A positions. The right not so much. Given Trumps bump stock move which set some really bad precedents after ONE incident with them, it's a hard sell to say just the left is to worry. And shortly after that in VA when there was a shooting with a silenced pistol, Trump is again talking about maybe we need to look at this.

Case law is the only true protector of the 2A. The trick is getting the cases heard, which isn't possible due to politics on both sides. SCOTUS has been dodging meaningful and large gun cases for decades. And even when they land one like Heller and McDonald they go ignored and SCOTUS doesnt do shit about it.
The most dangerous are the conservatives and independents who on a white will agree with what they perceive as just a small sacrifice like bumpstocks or no more face to face without an FFL etc. they never show their cards in arguments and very rarely engage in firearm discussions or maybe they purport to support 2A with some “common sense constraints”. These are the most dangerous because they are a large body of voters who could tip critical decisions either way. The left wears their cards proudly and I think they do it to cover for the others

It's already been said but I'll add that the biggest problems are the traitors who call themselves "conservatives." The liberals are always going to be the Rainbow flag carrying enemy but the FUDDS who call themselves conservatives and the say, "Why do you need an AR?" are without question the bigger enemy. They give the libtards the opportunity to say, "This is bipartisan." when they take away another one of our rights. They are more like a sleeper cell waiting to pounce.

Back
Top Bottom