• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Know your enemy

It's not just the leftists. I've met plenty of conservatives who have no problem naming a list of firearms people don't need.

The only good part about the left is they are easily predictable with 2A positions. The right not so much. Given Trumps bump stock move which set some really bad precedents after ONE incident with them, it's a hard sell to say just the left is to worry. And shortly after that in VA when there was a shooting with a silenced pistol, Trump is again talking about maybe we need to look at this.

Case law is the only true protector of the 2A. The trick is getting the cases heard, which isn't possible due to politics on both sides. SCOTUS has been dodging meaningful and large gun cases for decades. And even when they land one like Heller and McDonald they go ignored and SCOTUS doesnt do shit about it.

It's not just the leftists. I've met plenty of conservatives who have no problem naming a list of firearms people don't need.
FUDDS for short. Sadly they've helped the left/globalists to push their agenda by supporting restrictions. which has emboldened our enemy and has allowed them to say "look even gun owners support commonsense laws" Which of course aren't commonsense.

Private gun owners will never catch up to governments in the killing of citizens. You have to be ignorant of history to believe that the safest solution is to have only the government own guns. That is the most dangerous possible scenario.

FUDDS for short. Sadly they've helped the left/globalists to push their agenda by supporting restrictions. which has emboldened our enemy and has allowed them to say "look even gun owners support commonsense laws" Which of course aren't commonsense.
Everytime I hear somebody say "I support the 2nd Amendment, but..." or, "I believe in gun ownership, but...", I cringe, because I know exactly what's coming next. You are either a full on supporter or you're not at all and I've told some people as such.

Everytime I hear somebody say "I support the 2nd Amendment, but..." or, "I believe in gun ownership, but...", I cringe, because I know exactly what's coming next. You are either a full on supporter or you're not at all and I've told some people as such.

These people don't know what they mean when they say they support the 2A. They support it according to whatever retarded interpretation is in there head, which almost always involves hunting. This is impressive because hunting isn't even mentioned in the 2A.

I occasionally have this conversation in person, maybe a few times a year. Person will support the 2A but. And then it's always AWBs and magazines. And I just tell them that the entire reason the 2A is a thing is so a community can form a militia to go kill bad people in close combat. It gets mixed reactions [rofl]

The only good part about the left is they are easily predictable with 2A positions. The right not so much. Given Trumps bump stock move which set some really bad precedents after ONE incident with them, it's a hard sell to say just the left is to worry. And shortly after that in VA when there was a shooting with a silenced pistol, Trump is again talking about maybe we need to look at this.

Case law is the only true protector of the 2A. The trick is getting the cases heard, which isn't possible due to politics on both sides. SCOTUS has been dodging meaningful and large gun cases for decades. And even when they land one like Heller and McDonald they go ignored and SCOTUS doesnt do shit about it.

You must mean the "I'm pro 2a but no one needs and assault rifle" type of conservative. Truth be told, my wife was like that until she took her handgun course. Now she is all in.

You must mean the "I'm pro 2a but no one needs and assault rifle" type of conservative. Truth be told, my wife was like that until she took her handgun course. Now she is all in.
Well, that's another thing I hear them say.

They definitely are the enemy and we must never surrender to them.
Correct. Watch that video again. Pure evil. All of them. And yet some here want to to blur the message and pretend that it's really our own that are the real problem because some of them are not hard-core enough in their defense of 2A. Beware of folks trying to blur the message regarding who is the real enemy in this battle.

Unfortunately these types of people usually don't know much about firearms except for what they own. If you asked them to define assault rifle or assault weapon they probably couldn't. The term assault rifle is real. It's a select fire weapon, full or semi-auto. The term assault weapon is a made up term by the victim disarmament groups. Semi-automatic firearms have been around for over a century and the AR for over 55 years and to my knowledge they were never referred to as assault rifles or assault weapons until around 20 years ago. They also weren't referred to as "weapons of war" Also if the police have them it's usually referred to as a patrol rifle which should tell anyone that's paying attention that these terms are being used to demonize an object that wasn't demonized for many decades before and that the goal is disarmament of the general population.

Did anyone actually produce the evidence that a bump stock was used in the Las Vegas attack? I know the powers that be said it, but I’ve never seen any pictures.

Did anyone actually produce the evidence that a bump stock was used in the Las Vegas attack? I know the powers that be said it, but I’ve never seen any pictures.
I don't care about the bump stock, I would like to know the truth of who had to be killed in that group.

I believe it is go time!
after Trump wins re-election it will be go time. The left will realize they lost again, they're soft coup has failed and they will need the help of the swamp to destroy us. Just look at the reaction from the left about Trumps order to take out Soleimani. They obviously consider Trump(us) the real enemy and will never accept his and our win as legitimate. The Left is at war with us and will never quit.

Completely agree with you regarding case law and the dodgy courts.

I don't agree that that the wishy-washy, 2A ambivalent conservatives are somehow worse than a liberal with a known agenda.. A conservative that is ambivalent to some firearms is not a friend but not necessarily an enemy. A liberal that will utilize any means possible to remove 2A rights and possibly confiscate is truly an enemy. So the known result of decapitation is better than a spinal injury that might or might not be fatal? Additionally, I don't see Trump as a conservative. To me he's an opportunist with priorities that mostly align with conservatives. Priorities, not core values.

While this is true, it's worth noting that most of the "conservatives' that want to do this are at best, fakepublicans, people like Romney, Faker, etc, that don't really give a shit about throwing
gun owners under the bus politically. Of course it doesn't take much to show a lot of conservatives as being fraudulent when it comes to any issues of individual liberty.... I know what you mean though... especially in this state- it doesn't take long to hear what I call "douche talk" coming out of the mouth of conservatives. Even ones who voted for trump,
etc. I even had gun owner friends (not people from NES) talking shit about regulating this or that, and I was pretty much beside myself, and called them out on it... like "WTF dude? stop watching the f***ing television set, or something... christ".

There are plenty of other things that protect 2A, but they have potentially expensive side costs....
canoe.jpg

cord.jpg

-Mike

Completely agree with you regarding case law and the dodgy courts.

I don't agree that that the wishy-washy, 2A ambivalent conservatives are somehow worse than a liberal with a known agenda.. A conservative that is ambivalent to some firearms is not a friend but not necessarily an enemy.

These people (particularly the ones that are actually in office, or seeking office) are horrendously dangerous though because they don't show their hand, but when its politically expedient to do so, they will promptly throw you under the bus. So voters have a tendency to ignore them until it's too late, etc. We've seen that movie too many times before. Like he was always a flip flopper, etc... but fun example.... back when Sen. Arlen Sphincter was in the Senate.... if I recall correctly, AWB comes out, he fails to show on a key senate vote that could have tanked the 1994 AWB. So while at that point he might not have been a declared enemy of 2A, people rested because they assumed "because republican" that he would A. show and B. vote party line. Neither happened.

You can tolerate this stuff on a non that isn't in office. I get that. It should never be tolerated in a politician. They should pick a side, shit or get off the pot... otherwise they are going to vote anti 9 out of 10 times if pushed.

Look at what happened with that f***er governor in VT as a graphic, recent example of this. He could have likely tanked the whole thing but because he rubber stamps it, antis
win. (despite not having serious anti street cred before this).

-Mike

Last edited:
So many people since probably the Sixties have gone thru life without ever getting punched in the face. Their mommies and daddies kept them sheltered from life and they have this unicorn view of life. The weakness of the last few generations of our population is very apparent in their need to make laws to avoid all confrontations that make a stronger person ! Know what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom