• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Knock off Crossbreed Holster

Has anyone purchased one of those knock off Crossbreed Holsters off ebay? The look similar, just wondering if they are any good?

I have a Kholster and for the money isn't bad, the warranty is good and it is comfortable, but I did modify it to make it easier to draw since I couldn't get my middle finger close to the trigger guard and the can't wasn't as severe as it needs to be IMHO. Customer service is good.

for $9 more you can get a comptac minotaur spartan.

if you are questioning the quality of that holster, why not just get something known to be good?

PM me I make them and sell on ebay. If you would like to check one out id be more than happy to meet up. Im located on the south shore.

Why waste your money on an imitation? Crossbreed stands behind their product and you can also get a discount for being MIL/LE or an NRA member.

My wife ordered a Parker holster off ebay for her LC9. It is similar to a Crossbreed just not as fancy but well constructed. I think they are made in Florida.

If I knew someone local and on NES made these, and stood behind them, I would support him.

What is your warranty? Got one for a Makarov?

If I knew someone local and on NES made these, and stood behind them, I would support him.

What is your warranty? Got one for a Makarov?

Right now I only make them for models I own. So makarov would not be one, however, that said If I can use your gun to mold the kydex (wont harm it) I can make whatever you want. As far as standing behind my work. For green members no problem $30 holster and if you don't like it or something needs fixed, improved (whatever) I will do what I can up to a full refund. That also comes with a bit of a stipulation, I do this in my free time so you'd have top work with me on time but i estimate less than a week when I have the materials on hand (which I usually do).

Back
Top Bottom