Knife 'STEELS'-N-DEALS thread!

Spyderco loaded some more factory seconds on that page. It's still a nightmare to work with but I managed to grab one of these for $75 before it sold out:

1607100990328.png

This is going to fill the slot in my collection left vacant by my lost TRM Neutron. :(

Last edited:
Spyderco loaded some more factory seconds on that page. It's still a nightmare to work with but I managed to grab one of these for $75 before it sold out:

View attachment 418792

Yesterday I was able to get 2 different G10 folders that were $21 and $22. Can't even get to the site right now. Will have to see how they are, will be my first spyders.

I was lurking on a spyderco forum and this is a once a year thing that they usually only do in person. Everyone is having major issues with the site.

Just also snagged Native 5 Gray FRN PlainEdge Maxamet for $79. Everything's nearly sold out now.
I saw that one. Caught my eye...

I wonder if after Christmas, the website will be flush with returns? Little blemishes that don't effect function, but didn't pass muster...

The Native wasn’t my first choice but I wanted the Maxamet blade so for the price I figured I’d give it a shot.

...and I just bought a Para2 in Maxamet as well. I think that's 3 knives today and there are still a few hours left (+tomorrow) for this sale. All they had to do was make the purchasing process competitive and I couldn't resist.

Keep an eye on the classifieds because I think I'm going to be passing at least 1, maybe 2 along at my cost after I figure out what I want to keep. [smile]

msrp $120, on Sale $40. They have a brass one as well.

Wow. I owned an SRK many, many years ago...

Might be time for another, at that price.

ETA: Ordered! And the 5" version is $3 less, for those into something a bit more compact.

Last edited:

The build is excellent, but what I really like is the grip. Holds like glue, even on slippery work...

1640626164985.png

ETA: Ordered! And the 5" version is $3 less, for those into something a bit more compact.

Yeah, I have and love the original 6-inch, and ordered the 5-inch when I saw the price. We won't see prices like this for a loooong time, I predict.

What's that? Like 2 boxes of brand name 9mm...? [rofl]

Prices so good, spares are in order! [rofl]

"When the Dollar is dead, a good knife will be worth its weight in GOLD." ~Enbloc

Back
Top Bottom