Knife Crime in the UK ...

Easy. Knife crimes are created by men between the ages of 18-24. Soon as they get out of high school, just put them into concentration camps until they are 25. Solved. I did not watch the vid, but it would not shock me that they would think that is the solution.

Yawn the limeys are pushing a pointed knife ban. We should have let them alone in ww2. They suffer from terminal stupidity.
They'll have to ban sharpening stones too. And angle grinders. And bench grinders. And regular stones. Sandpaper. Concrete. Pavement. All hard objects where repeated deliberate motion at an angle to remove metal at the end of a blunt knife to make it sharp.

Yawn the limeys are pushing a pointed knife ban. We should have let them alone in ww2. They suffer from terminal stupidity.
Icepicks and sharpened screwdrivers can do the job equally well. At China Cuisine in North Reading, a manager criticized a Chinese chef. The chef slashed him repeatedly with a cleaver, critically injuring him. Cleavers can be bought at any Bed Bath & Beyond stores for short dough and have no pointed tip. Time for the Brits to hold the perps accountable for wrongdoing and leave simple kitchen cutlery alone.

Icepicks and sharpened screwdrivers can do the job equally well. At China Cuisine in North Reading, a manager criticized a Chinese chef. The chef slashed him repeatedly with a cleaver, critically injuring him. Cleavers can be bought at any Bed Bath & Beyond stores for short dough and have no pointed tip. Time for the Brits to hold the perps accountable for wrongdoing and leave simple kitchen cutlery alone.

Not possible unfortunately as the stupid Brits have untouchable protected classes. These are the same stupid people that allow thousands of underage girls to be groomed and raped and arrest their fathers when they try to intervene.

Last edited:
Tell it to the limeys

They'll have to ban sharpening stones too. And angle grinders. And bench grinders. And regular stones. Sandpaper. Concrete. Pavement. All hard objects where repeated deliberate motion at an angle to remove metal at the end of a blunt knife to make it sharp.
Tell it to the Brits I just report what's happening.

What a bunch of dumbasses. Their murder rates went through the roof after basically banning guns so they want to repeat the same thing. Nice. Brits are beyond stupid for accepting this as a solution when it is nothing but a shortcut to thinking

The Pols really have their job easy over there. The people have zero power as it is.

Then there is the issue of pens and pencils. Heck, they have those things in schools, in the hands of children. I suppose one could make them compliant by making them four inches in diameter. Hmm.......anyone want to go in business with me to manufacture them? I just may be on to something. Pete

Then there is the issue of pens and pencils. Heck, they have those things in schools, in the hands of children. I suppose one could make them compliant by making them four inches in diameter. Hmm.......anyone want to go in business with me to manufacture them? I just may be on to something. Pete

Now that becomes a bludgeon.... You can't have that either!

only felt tip pens will now be allowed then...

It looks like they've graduated from knives and worked their way up to swords:

If you were to scroll through a list of mugshots of the stabbers, you would probably find that they all have something in common. However knowing this, it’s likely that making such a collage of mugshots is a felony.

They definitely have a problem but pointy things ain’t it.

Back
Top Bottom