• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Km tactical

Is km tactical ok to order from? They have normal priced stuff but they also sell solvent traps and any site that sells those makes me nervous

4.3 stars from 172 reviews, they can’t be all that bad. I’d say give ‘em a try and see what happens.

Ordered from them several times. They are very quick with shipping and respond to questions.
They're very popular with 80% build community. Back in late 2020, AFT was going around asking retailers for lists of people who bought 80% "part kits". Instead of complying, KM Tactical started canceling orders where people ordered everything needed to build a gun from an 80% in a single order, thus making it a "part kit". I understand why KMT did it but there were a bunch of pissants who, instead of placing multiple orders, posted bad reviews. This is why KMT's rating is not as high as it should be.

Not sure how good their 80% slide or lower part kits are. For the price, I would not expect APEX triggers to be part of the kit ;-)

Ordered from them several times. They are very quick with shipping and respond to questions.
They're very popular with 80% build community. Back in late 2020, AFT was going around asking retailers for lists of people who bought 80% "part kits". Instead of complying, KM Tactical started canceling orders where people ordered everything needed to build a gun from an 80% in a single order, thus making it a "part kit". I understand why KMT did it but there were a bunch of pissants who, instead of placing multiple orders, posted bad reviews. This is why KMT's rating is not as high as it should be.

Not sure how good their 80% slide or lower part kits are. For the price, I would not expect APEX triggers to be part of the kit ;-)
Lol me either but I'll give them a shot.... like I said the fake sup thing usually gets people jacked up that's why I asked.

Back
Top Bottom