1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Kloter Farms Sheds

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MassPete, Mar 6, 2019.

1. MassPete

MassPete NES Member

Wondering if anyone has experience with Kloter Farms. Looking for a 14x36 shed/garage. Took a ride to CT when they were closed on Sunday and it looks like they have a decent product. Want to knock out the last 8 feet and turn it into a bar. If anyone has any ideas, please post pics. Thanks...

2. Fixxah

Fixxah NES Member

Will the beer be on tap?

richc and xjma99 like this.
  3. Tundra02

Tundra02

Two of my fiends have them . They are well built and light years ahead of the shit the big box stores sell

4. VetteGirlMA

VetteGirlMA NES Member

If you're going to spend that kind of money and don't mind taking a ride, you should also check out Jamaica Cottage Shop in Vermont. I've been out to their factory and they have some really beautiful and yet affordable stuff. You can buy, plans, kit or have the entire finished structure delivered to your property.

Firewood Storage Buildings | Outdoor Log Storage

richc and Sparkey like this.
  5. mu2bdriver

mu2bdriver NES Member

They’re very nice, well built, but some are a little more expensive than they really should be. A neighbor got one and started haggling with the salesman and was able to get some money off. Prior to that I didn’t know you could haggle with them. Further south on Rt 83 in Ellington there’s another shed/garage builder on the right side. About 1/2 mi down. Don’t know much about them but I see their trucks making deliveries a lot also.

6. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

7. Prepper

Prepper NES Member

We have looked at those at their factory location. They are cute, but anyone thinking of getting one needs to make sure they order them with walls that consist of more than just rough cut lumber nailed to the studs. Their display models do this, and large amounts of water easily gets in. Not to mention critters. I don't know why they do this. Plywood with the rough cut lumber nailed to it should fix the issue.

8. The Anchor

The Anchor NES Member

our sheds are on par with them as far as price and quality, would be happy to give you a quote.

Salyeica likes this.
  9. MassPete

MassPete NES Member

Thanks guys... Anchor, I'll be in touch with you at the beginning of May. And YES, Beer on TAP!!

The Anchor likes this.
  10. MassPete

MassPete NES Member

[​IMG]

Back of shed.. This is my plan

The Anchor likes this.
  11. Matt2109

Matt2109 NES Life Member NES Member

I have 2 from The Barn Yard, right up the street from Kloter Farms, and am very happy with them and the service they provided, one custom ordered and one bought of the lot.

12. usp45ct

usp45ct

I have a shed made by them as well as some furniture.. all well built. Furnature is build by the Amish.

13. MassPete

MassPete NES Member

Thanks guys!!

14. 413dan

413dan NES Member

MassPete, you will not be disappointed contacting Anchor. He set me up with Scott, pretty much the guy in charge at the Agawam, MA store. great company. super nice people to deal with and I am thoroughly impressed and happy with my purchase of a 10x14 shed from them maybe 3 years ago now. if you've got any questions feel free to reach out. although anchor can give you answers from an employee perspective.

The Anchor and MassPete like this.