• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

kittery trading post?

what is that?

Which one are you referring to. The popcorn eater, which means they are waiting to see what others are saying or the laughing guy, which is as it seems.

To answer your question, no. I've seen them turn down a sale to MA resident when the resident was there. Though I have heard that they will ship to a MA FFL if they are willing to do a transfer to you. KTP doesn't take C&Rs either, which is unfortunate as I've seen a few nice C&Rs up there.

If you do a search using the search function in the red line above, and type in Kittery Trading Post you'll find a bunch of posts on this subject.

Good luck!

There is no simple answer. If you buy a handgun from a dealer in another state that dealer must send that gun back to a dealer in MA to do the transfer. Unless the gun is MA compliant the dealer here will not transfer it to you.

Once you pay Kittery's huge mark-up, shipping costs and transfer fee here
you've probably overpaid by thirty percent anyway

what is that?
search.jpg

Kittery does work with C&R, although maybe not from MA? Mine is on file and I used it when I bought a 1906 Vest Pocket a month or so ago. But I'm from NH.

Gary

Kittery does work with C&R, although maybe not from MA? Mine is on file and I used it when I bought a 1906 Vest Pocket a month or so ago. But I'm from NH.

Gary

It must be a MA thing. They wouldn't let me buy a C&R S&W Revolver last year, even though I had my C&R and LTC-A in hand.

Back
Top Bottom