Kittery Trading Post today

FrugalFannie

NES Member
Found some bullets for reloading. Got 9mm, 40 S&W, 45acp and 44-40. Primers are only sold 200 at a time per customer. Getting ready to warm up the reloading press.[smile] Now if I can just find the time.

200? Wow. Then again, KTP had -no- primers when I was up there
awhile ago.

-Mike

Just got back from KTP. Found new .45 Colt brass (200) and the cast bullets I wanted. Felt lucky to find the brass. So far I haven't had any problem getting primers or bullets. Not yet, anyway. About KTP: It seems like the people up there have given up. There are a few regular employees who do their best to help you, but most of the rest go about their business like they couldn't care less. Nobody seems to know anything about stuff coming in or why stockroom items are not currently on the floor for consumers. (you have to ask for a lot of things THAT THEY HAVE!) It's almost like they're hiding the stuff. I don't think this is the case (hiding), I think they are just too ndifferent and management doesn't really give a crap as long as they sell enough fudge downstairs and ladies summer shoes too. KTP ain't what it used to be.

John

I needed primers and called on some small pistol.

I confirmed the 200 Primer limit.

Bummer. I guess I should be keeping the factory ammo I am selling.

Just got back from KTP. Found new .45 Colt brass (200) and the cast bullets I wanted. Felt lucky to find the brass. So far I haven't had any problem getting primers or bullets. Not yet, anyway. About KTP: It seems like the people up there have given up. There are a few regular employees who do their best to help you, but most of the rest go about their business like they couldn't care less. Nobody seems to know anything about stuff coming in or why stockroom items are not currently on the floor for consumers. (you have to ask for a lot of things THAT THEY HAVE!) It's almost like they're hiding the stuff. I don't think this is the case (hiding), I think they are just too ndifferent and management doesn't really give a crap as long as they sell enough fudge downstairs and ladies summer shoes too. KTP ain't what it used to be.

John

Not since Harry retired!

200 primer limit is a freaking joke. I was planning on heading there on the next rainy day with nothing to do and a gift card ready for spending. Maybe I just be looking at a HD shotgun.

Not sure what is up with the rationing thing. Seems if I was a retailer I would sell what I had at the price listed and if one guy came in and had the cash...??? Seems like it would save on having to inventory things. KTP Sounds like the soup Nazi on Seinfeld...No Primers For You!

This is confirmed. KTP officially limits PRIMER purchases to 200 per customer. Not that there were any on the shelf anyway. Also, 200g .45 plated bullets were $98.00!!! per 500. KTP sucks. There's one guy who works there who spends literally ALL DAY shooting the sh!t with his buddies and is thus unavailable to help anyone out. I'm done with KTP. The archery section sucks too.

Chris

Just got back from KTP. My wife and I each got 200 winchester sm. pistol primers. [wink] I heard one of the guys say they made some trades and got some others like lg .pistol and something else. I am sure they are rationing those too. I actually appreciate that they are doing this. At least people can buy some and they aren't gouging the price, which, they could easily do. Thanks KTP!

Well, now they are out of primers again at KTP. Have been for weeks. The 200 primer limit seems good now.

They ran out of primers with a 200 limit? Wow... guess they do a lot of
business.

-Mike

Was there yesterday. They has some lg pistol, lg rifle mag and I believe some small pistol. Still the 200 primer limit.

Back
Top Bottom