• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

kind of funny

centermass181

NES Member
Ive been AWOL for a little while here, (or UA, as it seems the army is outnumbered a bit) thought id share a funny story.
We installed a septic system for this Doctor in framingham last fall, a real nutcase, very anal...(no, hes a skin doctor) about eveything, which is fine. Ive always been a Devils in the details guy. He kicked my driver off the property because he didnt like the way he was driving......etc

I went back back to pull a new water service for him a week or so ago. Showed up, dug up the sectionf yard that a needed, after about an hour of tring to pull the service thru, realized we couldnt and had to dig the whole thing.

I get the the new plastic line into the basement, and run it out the bulkhead to flush the line before I hook it up, and the good Doctor asks me, How does the water go uphill like that? Shouldnt it stay level with the street pipe?

this is my life. i dig holes, and doctors ask me questions like this.

Back
Top Bottom