1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

kind of funny

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by centermass181, May 8, 2005.

1. centermass181

centermass181 NES Member

Ive been AWOL for a little while here, (or UA, as it seems the army is outnumbered a bit) thought id share a funny story.
    We installed a septic system for this Doctor in framingham last fall, a real nutcase, very anal...(no, hes a skin doctor) about eveything, which is fine. Ive always been a Devils in the details guy. He kicked my driver off the property because he didnt like the way he was driving......etc

I went back back to pull a new water service for him a week or so ago. Showed up, dug up the sectionf yard that a needed, after about an hour of tring to pull the service thru, realized we couldnt and had to dig the whole thing.

I get the the new plastic line into the basement, and run it out the bulkhead to flush the line before I hook it up, and the good Doctor asks me, How does the water go uphill like that? Shouldnt it stay level with the street pipe?

this is my life. i dig holes, and doctors ask me questions like this.

2. JonJ

JonJ Moderator NES Member

Oh, I'm so happy he's not my Dermatologist. How do I know he's not? Mine is a she!